Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

MOTORRADonline.de

Produkttest-Auspuffanlagen-Kawasaki-Z-10   Produkttest: Auspuffanlagen für die Kawasaki Z 1000
Zubehör-Schalldämpfer für Kawasakis Naked Bike
Machen wir uns nichts vor, die Z 1000 hat ab Werk ordentlich Druck. Zubehör-Schalldämpfer können allenfalls bei Gewicht, Optik und Klang punkten: 14 Anlagen auf dem Prüfstand und im Soundcheck. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

MOTORRADonline.de

AJS-500-E95-Porcupine.jpg.1619404.jpg   Test: AJS 500 E95 Porcupine
Klassiker-Rennmaschine aus den 40er-Jahren
Ein Preis von 750.000 Dollar und mehr erscheint für ein Motorrad geradezu utopisch. Womöglich hat die Werks-AJS diesen Betrag tatsächlich erzielt - bei einer Bonhams-Auktion Ende August. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

bmw_25jahre_05.1278012.jpg.1278017.jpg   MOTORRAD sucht fünf Testfahrer mit BMW-Abneigung
Die BMW-Hasser-Story
Sie können BMW-Motorräder nicht ausstehen? Gut! Aber warum nicht? Haben Sie schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht und sind deshalb umgestiegen? Gefällt Ihnen das Design nicht? Das Image der Marke? Fehlt Ihnen der emotionale Kick? Wenn Sie nie (wieder) eine BMW kaufen würden, kommen Sie als Testfahrer für unsere BMW-Hasser-Story infrage. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

0313226.1278459.jpg.1278464.jpg   125er-WM in Misano/Italien: das Rennen
Terol siegt bei Misano-Thriller, Sandro Cortese Vierter
+++ UPDATE: MIT FOTO-SHOW +++ Nico Terol konnte Johann Zarco im 125cc-Rennen in Misano um 22 Tausendstelsekunden hinter sich lassen. Efren Vazquez wurde Dritter. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

0342898.jpg.1278472.jpg   Moto2-WM in Misano/Italien: das Rennen
Marquez fährt auch in Misano zum Sieg, Bradl Zweiter
+++ UPDATE: MIT FOTO-SHOW +++ Marc Marquez konnte das Moto2-Rennen in Misano vor Stefan Bradl und Andrea Iannone gewinnen, womit er in der WM weiter Boden gutmachte. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

0348870.1278491.jpg.1278496.jpg   MotoGP-WM in Misano/Italien: das Rennen
Lorenzo gewinnt San Marino GP und verkürzt Stoners Vorsprung
+++ UPDATE: MIT FOTO-SHOW +++ Jorge Lorenzo konnte das MotoGP-Rennen in Misano gewinnen. Casey Stoner wurde hinter Dani Pedrosa Dritter und verlor in der WM an Boden. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Ducati-Diavel-AMG_010.jpg.1279458.jpg   Sondermodell Ducati Diavel
Ducati präsentiert AMG-Edition der Diavel
Ducati möchte ein die verstärkte Zusammenarbeit mit Mercedes AMG deutlich machen und präsentiert als neues Topmodell der Diavel-Modellfamilie die Diavel AMG Special Edition. Die neue Diavel wird auf der Internationalen Automobil Ausstellung (IAA) in Frankfurt vom 15. bis 25. September 2011 präsentiert. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

2013_daytona_675.jpg.1279531.jpg   Erlkönig-Foto der neuen Daytona
Neuheiten 2013: Triumph Daytona 675
Im Internet ist ein erstes scharfes Fotos des kommenden Dreizylinder-Supersportlers von Triumph aufgetaucht. Die Daytona 675 für 2013 scheint sich bereits in einem weit fortgeschrittenem Zustand zu befinden. ... > weiter

View the full article

434_r10_checa_action.jpgGiorgio Barbier, Racing Director Pirelli Moto, sums up the tenth round of the 2011 Superbike World Championship from the point of view of the championship's official one-make tyre supplier.

"After the summer break and now facing the last quarter of the season, Pirelli has started to confirm its current developments in preparation for the 2012 production range of Diablo racing tyres. For the race at Nürburgring, Pirelli prepared 3 fronts and 4 rear Superbike solutions, along with 3 fronts and 3 rears for Supersport.

Superpole has already left its mark, having seen Checa (Ducati) record a new circuit lap record of 1'54.144 on Diablo Superpole tyres, edging out Biaggi's (Aprilia) time of last year. Mild conditions in SBK Race 1 put the front row on a common solution, with race winner Checa (Ducati), Melandri (Yamaha) and Laverty (Yamaha) mounting the new mid-soft ‘B' front and new SC1 or ‘C' rear. Haga (Aprilia) instead opted for the softer ‘A' front and ‘A' or SC0 rear and captured an impressive 3rd place finish. SBK Race 2 was declared a wet race, putting into play the proven SCR1 Diablo Rain tyres, but after completing 12 laps the race was red flagged under a downpour and Sykes (Kawasaki) was declared the winner, the first in his career and first for the brand in 5 years.

In the WSS race, several riders consistently lapped in the 2'00s nearly the entire race on the new ‘B' or SC1 front and the ‘A' or new Diablo Supercorsa SC0 rear, with particularly strong performances from Ellison (Honda) on a privateer bike who set a Pirelli Best Lap of 1'59.79 and took his first career podium in the class."

Pirelli BEST LAP Awards:

SBK

Race 1 - Carlos Checa (Althea Racing), 1'55.971 (Lap 4)

Race 2 - Noriyuki Haga (PATA Racing Team Aprilia), 2'14.619 (Lap 7)

Total BEST LAP: Checa 7, Biaggi 5, Melandri 3, Haga 2, Sykes 1, Camier 1, Fabrizio 1

WSS

Best lap: James Ellison (Bogdanka PTR Honda), 1'59.795 (Lap 12)

Total BEST LAP: Foret 2, Lowes 2, Scassa 1, Davies 1, Rea 1, Harms 1, Ellison 1

STK1000 - Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing), 1'59.012 (Lap 5)

STK600 - Michael Vd Mark (Ten Kate Junior Team), 2'03.429 (Lap 5)

View the full article

520_r10_checa_action.jpgCarlos Checa experienced two very different races at the Nürburgring; starting from pole position, he dominated a dry race one while extremely wet conditions in the second race prevented him from doing better than eighth.

The first Superbike race of the day got underway under very cloudy skies but on a fortunately dry track. Carlos, starting from pole for the fifth time this season, made a strong start and was first at the first corner. He had to defend himself from Haga through the first laps but lap by lap he was able to build an advantage over Melandri and Haga behind him. Checa made the fastest lap of the race on lap four (1m55.971), taking his sixth Pirelli fast lap award. From mid-race onwards, his advantage increased and, despite the fact that he lost a little time in the final stages due to excessive tyre wear, he still crossed the line comfortably in first position, 1.8 seconds ahead of Melandri in second.

Race 2 was delayed due to the onset of heavy rain just a few minutes prior to the off. Teams had ten minutes in which to swap to rain tyres and prepare for what would be an extremely wet race. Checa, not wanting to take any risks, was in eleventh position through the first corner. During the first half of the race he slowly increased his pace but, seeing several riders crash out ahead of him, he preferred not to push too hard. By the thirteenth lap he had moved up into eighth place and at the conclusion of that same lap race direction took the decision to suspend the race. Carlos thus closed race 2 in eighth position.

Carlos Checa: "Today's first race was very special for me, and signifies my first ever SBK win at the Nürburgring. I would like to dedicate this result to Claudio Castiglioni, he was an extremely important figure in the motorcycling world and it is also in part thanks to him that we are here racing these bikes today. The race 1 result was very important in terms of the championship. I knew that it was important to increase the gap between me and Noriyuki in the first half of the race and this small advantage proved useful in the final stages when I began to suffer from a lack of grip. Race 2 on the other hand was one of the hardest races I've ever run. We were obliged to try to finish it of course but I was really suffering due to the sheer quantity of water and track conditions, and couldn't even see as far as the next corner! I'm sorry for those who took risks and I'm also sorry that Biaggi was not racing with us today. I hope he gets better and that we'll see him back at Imola. But for us it was a very positive day and I'm very happy with the outcome."

View the full article

523_r10_race1_start.jpgWorldSBK.com provides a quick round-up of the stats, facts and figures from the tenth round of the FIM Superbike World Championship at the Nurburgring Circuit in the Germany.

• Pole, win and fastest lap (twentieth in his carrier) in race one for Carlos Checa. This was his sixteenth win, reaching James Toseland and Max Biaggi as third most successful rider among the current ones. Uncatchable in this ranking are Haga and Corser, who can count 43 and 33 wins respectively, while the most successful rider of all time is Carl Fogarty with 59. With his seventh pole, Checa reached Noriyuki Haga; Corser leads the all-time ranking at 43;

• twelfth season podium for Marco Melandri, the same number John Kocinski recorded in 1996. It's the second all-time value for a rookie, behind the seventeen scored by Biaggi and Spies (2007 and 2009);

• Once again a podium and a crash for Haga at the Nurburgring, as in the past two seasons. In race two he scored his 58th fastest lap: he is the all-time leader and now counts ten more than second-placed Fogarty;

• Tom Sykes won his maiden Superbike race. He has been waiting for a podium finish since the 2008 Donington race, run in similar conditions;

• Kawasaki won their 36th Superbike race: their last win was scored by Briton Chris Walker in Assen, 2006, in the rain. The coincidences don't stop here however, as Walker was also on his maiden win and also in that race Haga crashed out while leading by a huge margin;

• the last podium finish for Kawasaki before Sykes' win was a third by Fonsi Nieto in the second Magny-Cours race, four years ago;

• thanks to Tom Sykes, Kawasaki this year have scored a win (Nurburgring), a pole (Misano) and a fastest lap (Assen). The last time they obtained a "full set" of results was 1997;

• best career result for Sylvain Guintoli, second in race two. The Frenchman is on his second podium after the third in Miller, race one;

• with a fifteenth and a twelfth, Troy Corser became the first rider with 4000 career points. His total is now 4001.5;

• in race two there were no Aprilias in the points for the first time in 55 straight races (the sequence started in Brno two years ago);

• maiden podium and fastest lap for James Ellison in Supersport;

• for the first time in Supersport history Yamaha have been able to score seven wins in a season (five by Davies, two by Scassa). At the expense of Honda, who last year posted twelve wins and this year can only count Gino Rea's win at Brno;

• for the first time in 21 races a Kawasaki wasn't present on the Supersport front row, putting an end to the third all-time sequence. At the top Honda, who are currently in a sequence of 101 races on the front row (started in Misano, 2003);

• after a ‘hat-trick' by Danilo Petrucci in Silverstone, it was the turn of Davide Giugliano to score pole, win and fastest lap in Superstock 1000. He is the 25th rider to record such a feat in the series. It's the fourth hat-trick by Ducati this year: with three races left they have already equalled their season records for pole, wins, fastest laps and podium finishes;

• maiden pole for Joshua Day in Superstock 600. He is the first American rider to start from pole in this championship.

View the full article

510_r10_haga_action.jpgAs expected, Noriyuki Haga (PATA Aprilia Racing) was one of the stars of the tenth round of the season on Sunday, thanks to a third place in race 1 and an incredible run before crashing in the second encounter. The Japanese rider was able to confirm his excellent feeling with the German track, going very close to a fourth win at the Ring.

"I'm very happy to be back on the podium. In race 1 I managed to get the best out of the starting position and to be incisive until the tyres wore out, then I lost some grip and Melandri was able to get back on me."

In the race 2 downpour, Nitro-Nori powered into the lead from the start, and remained there right until he lost the front in the wet conditions at turn 9 on lap 13. Unfortunately, with the race being stopped shortly after, the final results were based on the outcome of the same lap.

"I was hoping for a dry race 2 as I was planning some adjustments. Anyway, I found myself pretty good in the wet but unfortunately when it rained heavier it was hard to stay upright and even though I slowed down, I ended by losing the front. I'm sorry, I wished I could have give the team a win after the podium in race 1."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Seite-1_neu_klein.jpg.1280071.jpg   Neu im Shop
Motorrad Rennsport Kalender 2012
Motive vom Motorrad-Rennsport begleiten auch dieses Jahr alle, die sich für heiße Reifen begeistern können. Tolle Action-Fotos von den Grand-Prix-Pisten rund um den Globus setzen atemberaubende Schräglagen von Fahrern und Maschinen in rasanten Szenen ins Bild und lassen Hochspannung aufkommen. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

t-cup-2.jpg.1280043.jpg   Triumph Street Triple-Cup: 10./11. September
T-Cup: Showdown in Hockenheim
Am Wochenende 10./11. September findet in Hockenheim die letzte Veranstaltung des diesjährigen Triumph Street Triple-Cups statt. Für Spannung hat das Rekordteilnehmerfeld von 40 Startern selbst gesorgt: Vor den letzten beiden Läufen trennen die beiden Ersten lediglich vier Punkte, Hoffnungen auf Platz drei können sich gleich eine Handvoll Piloten machen. ... > weiter

View the full article

toseland_nurburgring_200_news.jpgJames Toseland, a double victor in the Superbike World Championship in 2004 and 2007, made another little bit of history for himself this past weekend at the Nürburgring. Since his debut in 2001 in Spain, Toseland has now started over 200 WSBK races, with his 200th coming in the first race in Germany on Sunday.

James, still only 30-years-old, has spent the majority of his career in WSBK racing having taken 16 race victories, 61 podiums, four Superpole wins and - somewhat remarkably - only two fastest laps.

Toseland could not make the most of his 200th race, riding with his right hand still injured from an early season testing crash at Motorland Aragon. His enthusiasm for racing is undimmed, however, and he sees a bright future for himself once he is back to 100% fitness.

Said Toseland of his 200 rides, "I only found out about the 200th race a couple a few days ago, when a journalist asked me about it just before race weekend. It is a milestone, obviously. It doesn't feel like I have done 200, it feels like I have done 300 this year! I have been here on and off since 2001, so it is a long time. I love the racing still and when I had the threat that I may not be able to race again because of the hand injury at one time, it has just reinforced my enthusiasm for the sport. They said it would be nine months until it is fully healed - and it is going to - but I will be fully fit then."

View the full article

101_p10_haslam_action.jpgA fifth and a ninth for Leon Haslam at the Nürburgring were not the best results that the official BMW Motorrad Motorsport team could have gone looking for at a home race, but they could not hide the fact that the official team was back to strong form after the summer break.

Haslam had a remarkable race one, running up to fifth then running out of road and having to take to the escape areas, before eventually rejoining. Down in 14th at that point, he wicked it up to a pace that only leader Carlos Checa could match at some stages. He passed many of his competitors and he made it back the very same fifth place he had lost out on when he had run wide.

Another dramatic contest in race two saw Haslam fall in the atrociously wet conditions but restart and get back into ninth place. BMW's official team now has a real reason for optimism in the remaining three rounds, given Haslam's pace in race one.

Said the English rider afterwards, "In race one I had a good start and managed to pass two guys. Then I tried to bridge the gap to Eugene Laverty. I just pushed a little bit too hard, got a false neutral and ran off the track. To be fair, I thought the race was over. But I got my head down and managed to get back to fifth. I am happy to have managed that, but disappointed I ran off. But the battling was certainly fun. In the second race I felt really good. The crash was my fault. I clipped a white line, which in these conditions is not good, and I went down. I managed to get going again and climb all the way up to seventh, but the race was stopped before I crossed the line, the results were taken from the lap before, and so I was ninth. The conditions out there were really bad, and it probably should have been stopped earlier. I think I could have got on the podium today because my times at the end were really good, but it was definitely the right decision to stop the race."

View the full article

kawasaki_sykes_vermeulen_news.jpgUnderlining a commitment to the internationally recognised World Superbike Championship, Kawasaki has announced a continued participation in the popular series in 2012. Focusing on the further development and race winning potential of the new Ninja ZX-10R, the company has decided to exercise a greater degree of control over the engineering and structured development of the flagship machine for the 2012 season.

Having worked closely with the Cumbrian based team of Paul Bird Motorsport for the past three years, the relationship for the WSB effort will draw to a close at the end of the 2011 season. Kawasaki praised the efforts of PBM and all those team members and riders involved during in that time via Race Manager, Ichiro Yoda, who said:

"We have enjoyed three valuable years alongside the Paul Bird Motorsport team and would like to put on record our sincere thanks for the time, effort and dedication they have shown to the Kawasaki World Superbike racing programme.

"The direction of our World Superbike effort from 2012 moves to even closer control from our HQ where decisions will be made back in Japan next year. There are plans for much more testing in the future and so from a European logistical perspective Kawasaki's WSB operating base will need to be close to the best circuits and good weather conditions, for practical reasons. Additionally, this new situation must also match the budget constraints that the company has to operate within.

"Understandably, it is a considerable challenge to develop a brand new machine into a potential race winner whilst competing in the public arena, and we applaud the efforts of all those who have contributed towards getting us to our current position. We hope that everyone with an interest in the World Superbike Championship will look forward to seeing Kawasaki on the grid once more in 2012".

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

young-drivers-2.jpg.1281184.jpg   Hockenheimring, 24. September 2011, 10 bis 21 Uhr
Mit dem eigenen Auto auf den Hockenheimring
young drivers Xperience ist eine Aktion für mehr Verkehrssicherheit bei jungen Fahrern. Die Aktion lädt zu kostenlosen Trainingsfahrten auf dem Hockenheimring ein. ... > weiter

View the full article

096_p10_ellison_action.jpgJames Ellison was one of many potential championship challengers we saw in the pre-season tests this year, but when the points scores came along he suffered injury and technical issues he could not have expected. In Germany last weekend James finally managed to clamber onto the podium in WSS, and take the fastest lap, each for the first time in his career. It was also the first such result for new sponsor and PTR partners, Bogdanka, from Poland.

For Ellison, he will be hoping that this will be a turning point of a turbulent season, which he spoke about after the race in Germany. "The race was awesome and we started the weekend really strongly," said James. "We had a month off over the summer break and the guys worked really hard on the bike. We had a good start in some ways to the year, but then the season has turned upside down when I had to got to hospital for an operation on knee and then the first round was a bit of a wash-out. Then Sam and I were both fighting for a podium but then we came in with a technical problem, and since then it has been demoralising really, losing our way a bit, chasing suspension and electronics, but over this recent summer break we got our heads together, sorted the bike and it has been great all weekend. The team has made the bike fun to ride and when you are enjoying it, you can go quickly. I was not going to catch Chaz in Germany, so full credit to him."

Ellison is a rider of vast experienced for someone who is only 30. A double Superstock 1000 champion in years past, he did a season of WSS in 2002, on an official Kawasaki, but could not make the impression he wanted. Most recently a BSB rider, he came back to WSS to have a chance of winning a world championship, and with much more of these kinds of results he could put himself right back in the hunt again if he stays on in 2012.

View the full article

347_r09_toseland_grid.jpgDouble World Superbike Champion, James Toseland is retiring from professional motorcycle racing with immediate effect following a visit to Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mike Hayton, yesterday. The visit confirmed Toseland's worst fears that the damage sustained to his right wrist during a testing crash at Aragon earlier this year is irreparable and no amount of physiotherapy can repair the injury.

The crash which has turned out to be career-ending took place at the Spanish circuit in March this year and the 31-year-old's resulting battle to return to full fitness has been well publicised. However, having struggled with the injury during recent races and following a further crash at the last race at Nurburgring in Germany, the Yorkshireman has been told that it is no longer safe for him to continue his career in professional motorcycle racing.

Consultant Mike Hayton said: "JT has shown dedication and determination in our aim to recover the best possible function in his right wrist. We acted quickly to repair the damage with surgery and rehabilitation and, initially, believed that this had gone well, but we had also been clear from the outset that this was a potentially career-threatening and devastating injury.

"While his approach to recovery has been admirable and he has continued to make good progress, he has not recovered enough range of movement in the right wrist to continue as an elite motorcyclist. We had a difficult discussion on his future career, in which he showed a true sense of professionalism and an unselfish approach to making way for young, talented riders. To work with athletes like JT is a privilege and makes us do what we do."

James added: "2011 has been a tough year for me and this week has been one of the most difficult of my life, but advice from professionals has made it clear that my crash at Aragon has left me with a permanent disability, which means that I will never again be able to ride competently at this level. While that's hard to hear, I have to place the emphasis on the safety of other riders in the paddock as well as myself and I realise that it's not fair to occupy a World Superbike seat with a team as professional as BMW Motorrad Italia when there are fit and talented riders available who are desperate for this type of opportunity.

"I've been extremely fortunate to have enjoyed a long and successful career doing something I love and I'm really grateful for that. I've been lucky enough to bounce back from serious injuries in the past and I've had the support of a great family, brilliant friends and a fantastic fanbase to see me through the highs and lows. I'd like to thank the BMW Motorrad Italia team for their support and understanding and all of the personal sponsors who have remained loyal to me, including MMCG, Henderson and Bennetts.

"I hope that the team can find a replacement who is able to do justice to the bike and the people working on it. I hadn't expected my retirement to come at this time or in this way and I'm extremely sad to be leaving racing behind, but I still have the memories of the amazing opportunities and success that this career has provided me with."

Andrea Buzzoni, Project Director of the BMW Motorrad Italia Superbike Team and Director of BMW Motorrad Italia, declared: "On a personal level I am very sorry about James' retirement. This year I have had the opportunity to meet and work with James and I have been able to appreciate not only his professionalism, in such a difficulot year, but in particular his qualities as a person."

View the full article

ejc_ring.jpgThe legendary Nurburgring circuit was the venue for the penultimate round of the 2011 European Junior Cup, and Germany's Tom Busch was determined to use his home round to take back the title lead from Australian Matt Davies. A tense qualifying session looked to have Davies take pole position, until in the final seconds Busch put in an incredible last sector on his Kawasaki Ninja 250R to claim P1 by 0.149 seconds. Northern Ireland sensation Adam McLean was third with Californian Brandon Kyee completing the front row.

The race start saw McLean and Davies lead into the complex followed closely by Busch and in a return of his early season form, French rider Jean Francois Demoulin. As the race progressed McLean, Busch and Davies battled fiercely for the lead until, after a few close calls with the other riders, McLean seemed to lose composure; dropping back and eventually colliding with Demoulin on the straight. This controversially brought the young Frenchman to the ground in a spectacular crash but Demoulin remounted and finished the race with no footpeg or gear lever. His show of true racing spirit was much appreciated by the German spectators - the whole crowd cheering as he cornered with foot in the air and shifted gear by hand. Two laps later McLean himself crashed out after another hard fight with South African wild card Kyran De Lange.

Meanwhile at the front Davies and Busch were once again glued together, passing each other repeatedly until the last lap when Busch tried a brave passing move at turn one only to run slightly wide. This allowed Davies to pull a half second lead and although Busch closed the gap in the final sections of the lap it wasn't enough to prevent Matt Davies claiming his fourth win of the season by 0.2 seconds.

Results: 1. Matt Davies (Davies Auto); 2. Tom Busch (ADAC Sachsen/Kraftwerk); 3. Kyran De Lange (Silverton Midas); 4. Daniel Mettam (Whareatea Investments); 5. Ruben Fenoll (Bateig Kawasaki); 6. Amelie Demoulin (JFA Performances); 7. Ross Patterson (RPM Performance); 8. Susi Steibl (ADAC Nordbayern); 9. Jean Francois Demoulin (JFA Performances); 10. Qays Hashmi (Three Delta).

Points (after 5 of 6 rounds): 1. Davies 108; 2. Busch 98; 3. Mettam 59; 4. Fenoll 56; 5. Kyee 48; 6. Demoulin JF 30; 7. Patterson 28; 8. Hashmi 28; 9. Demoulin A 27; 10. Hunt 26; 11. De Aguiar 24; 12. Aranda 20; 13. Teixeira 17; 14. De Lange 16; 15. McLean 16; 16. Khumalo 13; 17. Jackson 11; 18. Lewis 9; 19. Steibl 8.

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...