• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

MOTORRADonline.de

MRD_SP-Gebraucht_01_2012_Titel.jpg.13434   Im Handel: MOTORRAD Gebrauchtkauf Spezial 2012
137 Bikes im großen Gebraucht-Check
Im großen Gebrauchtverkauf-Sonderheft von MOTORRAD erfahren Sie alles über die wichtigsten Gebrauchtmotorräder. Mit nützlichen Gebrauchtkauf-Tipps, Musterkaufvertrag, Checkliste und vielem mehr. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

060_1991_Honda_NR750.jpg.1617990.jpg   Motorrad-Geschichte
Honda NR 750 mit Ovalkolbenmotor
Im Jahr 1991 präsentierte Honda mit der NR 750 ein visionäres Motorrad. Mit hoch entwickelten technischen Details sorgte das Projekt für Aufsehen und mit seinem Ovalkolbenmotor für eine Sensation. MOTORRAD-Mitarbeiter Alan Cathcart war damals mit dabei - und durfte die NR 20 Jahre später nochmals fahren. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Vienna-Harley-Days-2011_020.jpg.1225593.   Harley-Davidson-Termine 2012
Die wichtigsten 2012er-Events der US-Kultmarke
Das Lebensgefühl Harley-Davidson vermittelt der Motorradbauer aus den USA in unserer Region mit alljährlichen Events, die zu wahren Besuchermagneten heran gewachsen sind. Die Termine für die wichtigsten Events im Harley-Davidson-Kalender stehen nun fest. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Ducati_1199PanigaleS.jpg.1624612.jpg   Fahrbericht: Ducati 1199 Panigale S
Der neue Supersportler von Duacti
Ihre Aufgabe ist klar definiert: schnell sein auf der Rennstrecke. Für diesen Zweck wurde die Ducati Panigale entworfen, auf Power getrimmt, auf Leichtbau gezüchtet. Von den Fans - und sicher auch der Konkurrenz - mit Spannung erwartet, betritt sie nun die Bühne. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Germas-2-%2820%29.JPG-V--Amendo_%24%7B29   Motorradjacken mit Stil
Wachsjacken für Motorradfahrer im Test
Sie müssen niemandem mehr etwas beweisen? Sie trauern etwas den guten alten Zeiten hinterher? Sie wissen, dass früher nicht alles schlecht war? Dann sind Sie reif für Wachscotton & Co. Willkommen! ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

VT_Ducati_Kawasaki_Triumph_Funbikes_010.   Funbikes im Vergleichstest
Ducati Multistrada 1200, Kawasaki Versys 1000 und Triumph Tiger 1050
Mit Sack und Pack auf große Tour oder einfach nur kurzweiliger Trip und fetziges Kurvenräubern. Bislang waren die Crossover-Spezialisten, die diesen Spagat schafften, Zwei- und Dreizylinder. Jetzt mischt mit der Kawasaki Versys 1000 auch ein Reihenvierzylinder mit. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Honda_NC700X.1343412.jpg.1624615.jpg   Top-Test: Honda NC 700 X
Der Allrounder von Honda zum Sparpreis
Passend zur neuen Führerscheinregelung (ab 2013) bringt Honda schon jetzt einen echten Allrounder mit Klasse-A2-gerechten 48 PS. Vermittelt die günstige 700er neben Sparspaß auch Fahrspaß? ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

PS_10_2011_60.jpg.1620042.jpg   Service: Ausrüstung auf der Rennstrecke
Schrauben für Einsteiger, Fortgeschrittene und Profis
Vor das Rennstrecken-Ballern haben die Götter das Schrauben gesetzt. Welche Arbeiten fallen an? Welches Werkzeug, welche Ausrüstung ist dafür nötig? Was brauchen Einsteiger, Fortgeschrittene und Profis? PS gibt eine Übersicht mit nützlichen Tipps zu Ausstattung, Werkzeug und Handwerk. ... > weiter

View the full article

massei_stage.jpg

Fabio Massei will defend in 2012 the colors of the Ten Kate Junior Team in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup. The youngster from Rome is very well-known in the European Superstock paddock as he has nearly twenty races under his Superstock belt. Massei will be joined by Superstock 600 European Championship riders Michael van der Mark and Bastien Chesaux in the Dutch team.

In 2011 Massei rode successfully in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, finishing ninth in this hard-fought class. In previous years, Massei also achieved some good results in a variety of different championships. He won, for example, in 2010 the Italian CIV Superstock 600 title and scored a second place as a wildcard entry during the Italian round of the Superstock 600 European Championship at Imola.

Fabio Massei: "First of all, I'm very happy to be a Ten Kate Junior Team rider in 2012. I can't wait to try the bike during the first test in just a couple of weeks. This is my second year in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup. I now know all the circuits on the calendar, which is a big advantage. Therefore I expect to be able to fight for the title. Of course it is always tough in Superstock 1000 FIM Cup but I'm sure it should be possible to score some good results with the help of my professional Ten Kate Junior Team members."

View the full article

brookes_stage.jpg

There will be one more Australian rider on the starting-grid at the opening round of the 2012 FIM Superbike World Championship as Joshua Brookes takes to the field. The 28-year-old from Sydney, who has been racing in BSB for the last couple of years with TAS Suzuki (Tyco Suzuki this year) has been drafted in as a replacement for John Hopkins in the Crescent Fixi Suzuki team, following the American's crash on the opening day of private testing at the Phillip Island track.

Although Brookes' participation has not yet been confirmed, the chances of Hopkins being available are very slim. For this reason the Aussie took to the track on the final day of the test, hoping to familiarize himself with the team and the bike. But as Brookes himself pointed out, "it's been more difficult than I thought because the set up of John's bike is very different to what I am used to. It's not easy just rocking up and riding somebody else's bike and I started by trying to use John's settings. They didn't work for me, so we started to make changes and were getting there by the end of the day. I am pretty confident about the front end, but not so happy with the rear yet."

Brookes is not a new face on the World Superbike scene, having raced for Bertocchi Kawasaki in 2006 and Alto Evolution Honda the following year. In 2008 he moved down to World Supersport, finishing third overall on a Stiggy Honda behind the Ten Kate Honda duo of Andrew Pitt and Jonathan Rea.

"With John out of action, we decided we wanted a high calibre rider to help out so we contacted Josh Brookes," said team manager Jack Valentine. "Luckily he was able to come down and join us for the third day of the tests. He was an obvious choice - as he rides a GSXR1000 in BSB and so is part of the Suzuki family. We're grateful to him for coming down at short notice, and to Phillip Neil (TAS Suzuki) for allowing Josh to join our team. It is unlikely that John will be fit enough to ride next week so, if that is the case, Josh will take part in the official tests and the races."

View the full article

kuja_stage.jpg

During a press conference held in Lausanne (Switzerland) recently, the Kuja Racing team presented its new rider Thomas Caiani, to the mainly domestic-based press. Caiani will in fact be the only Swiss rider taking part in the FIM Supersport World Championship. After a brief run through his racing career, Caiani expressed his satisfaction about racing with the Italian team and his desire to improve on his Honda CBR600RR machine.

"We're now close to the start of the championship, which gets under way at Phillip Island on February 26th" declared Caiani. "Right from the start the team and I hope to score some good points in the standings, even thug there will be a lot of top riders fighting for the title. Racing in Supersport means a lot to me because competing at such a high level is a reason to be proud and it makes you want to give your everything. Thanks to everyone who believes in me, in particular Maurizio Cucchiarini and Michele Conti, who are always by my side: taking part in a world championship is very expensive and Kuja Racing have invested a lot in me, so now I hope to be able to pay them back soon with some good results. In the meantime I'm looking for some more sponsors who wish to join us in this adventure ".

Team Manager Michele Conti added: "Last season we decided to enter Caiani in the last two World Supersport rounds. For our fourth season in Supersport we have as a result decided to confirm him full time. We were impressed by his riding abilities, speed and potential that he can express on our bike. We think we have a good chance of getting into the points right from the early rounds, and our aim is to get into the top 10, even though the competition will be really tough. It'll be a difficult season, with 32 riders on the grid, but we have the potential and we'll try and exploit that to the full".

View the full article

278_t03_laverty_action.jpg

Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing) is in a fight to be fit for the first round of the season after his big crash on the final day of unofficial tests at Phillip Island recently.

Losing control into turn one after his brake pads had been ‘knocked back' by a violent wobble exiting the final corner of the previous lap, Laverty slapped both his hands and his head onto the ground hard in the crash. It was later confirmed that he has broken a bone in his left hand, had staved a finger on his right hand but his head knock has not proved to be of major concern.

Laverty had intended to fly home to get his hand injury seen to but he is expected to bring his own doctor over to Australia rather than go through the pain and stress of flying to Europe and then back to Phillip island again in a short space of time.

Said Laverty, "Beginning the season with an injury is far from ideal. The first round is next weekend at Phillip Island and I'm going to try my very best to make it onto the grid. It will not be easy but this is racing. On a positive note we'd enjoyed a very productive and successful test up until the crash. The Aprilia is working well and the team worked tirelessly throughout the test to improve our setting. If we can make it onto the grid for Round One then I believe that we can be strong."

Laverty has taken to the Aprilia very well since his first ride on the RSV4 at the end of last year, and if he is fit he is many people's tip for a podium first time out on the Italian machine.

View the full article

208_t03_zanetti_action.jpg

The Pata Racing team has been getting down to business in the recent private tests at Phillip Island, giving the Italian youngster Lorenzo Zanetti the chance to put in his first miles of 2012. The team were able to obtain a good base set-up for Zanetti who returns to a twin-cylinder mount for the first time since his time in Superstock 1000 in 2010 on a Ducati 1098.

Ending the first day with a time of 1'37.1, the team then worked on the electronics to give Zanetti the chance of getting his time down to 1'35.2 on day 2, with a further improvement marked down on the third day as he reached a benchmark of 1'34.7. Testing for Zanetti in his rookie SBK year will continue on Monday and Tuesday of next week.

"We left Italy in sub-zero temperatures and came here and it was high summer," said Zanetti. "Once we got down to work it was clear that the test was important to get rid of some of the ‘rust' accumulated over the winter and above all get used to the Superbike-spec Ducati 1098R. We did a lot of laps and by gradually improving the set-up we made progress without taking any risks. There's a lot of work to do and I'm still not 100% familiar with the bike but the feeling is positive and I'm looking forward to the future with optimism. We've now got a few days break and then two more of testing in which we can look to set an even better time. I'm happy with the work we've all done so far, from Monday onwards however the battle will be out on the track. I don't want to make any mistakes but I certainly won't be backing away from the challenge."

View the full article

0043_p01_goddard_ambience.jpg

There is quite a simply vast list of Australian riders who have won SBK races in the past, whether at home or abroad, but one of the earliest men to make his name was Peter Goddard.

At both Oran Park and Phillip Island Goddard won World Superbike races at the very start of the championship itself and then went on to ride a vast array of machinery in various classes.

For Goddard the attraction of SBK was partly its accessibility for riders operating at a high level in domestic championships like he was in Australia. "It was such an accessible thing, and that is where it was excellent at the beginning. You could come in with a domestic team and be competitive. The worst thing back at the start was the different tyres everyone had. The best thing we have now is that everyone runs on the same tyres. This is the best thing. In all of my racing career the thing that made you or broke you was the tyres. Now that is not it at all and I compliment Superbike for doing this. That was a very important step to bring out good racing, It's the only way it can be."

For Peter, who was in demand as a technical guru in the later years of his career as much as he was for being fast as a rider, his vast accumulated experience led to a continuation of his SBK career, albeit with a clipboard and set of tools in his hands. "Staying in SBK meant I learned a hell of a lot and I always worked on my own bikes when I was younger anyway. I enjoy engineering and all that side of it." Goddard is now part of the BMW Motorrad Motorsport technical team, meaning his SBK career has spanned the class's whole term.

View the full article

phillip_island_t2_gb1_0169.jpgThe World Supersport category started the ball rolling in official testing at Phillip Island this morning, just a few days before the start of the 2012 championship season. 27 riders went out on the track in the morning session in slightly cloudy conditions, but with 24° temperatures.

Kawasaki dominated the 90 minute session with the top two times for two former champions: Fabien Foret (Kawasaki Intermoto Step) and Kenan Sofuoglu (Kawasaki DeltaFin Lorenzini). The Frenchman lapped in 1'35.140, close to his own lap record (but set on a Honda) of 1'34.941. Turkey's Sofuoglu was a couple of tenths behind. Third quickest was Broc Parkes, the singleton Honda Ten Kate rider and anotehr of the favourites for the 2012 title.

Two East Europeans were next up, Balazs Nemeth (Team Toth Honda) in fourth and Lukas Pesek (PRORACE Honda) in fifth, while Jules Cluzel was the first of the multi-rider PTR operation in the timesheets in sixth.

Supersport will be back on track again at 1330 local time.

Supersport records at Phillip Island

Fastest Lap: Fabien Foret (Honda) 1'34.941 (168.485 km/h) - 2011

Best Lap: Joan Lascorz (Kawasaki) 1'33.847 (170.512 km/h) - 2010

Supersport - Monday 1st

POS NO. RIDER BIKE TIME

1 99 Foret F. (FRA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'35.140

2 54 Sofuoglu K. (TUR) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'35.377

3 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Honda CBR600RR 1'35.897

4 38 Nemeth B. (HUN) Honda CBR600RR 1'36.652

5 52 Pesek L. (CZE) Honda CBR600RR 1'36.784

6 16 Cluzel J. (FRA) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.048

7 31 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Triumph Daytona 675 1'37.102

8 25 Baldolini A. (ITA) Triumph Daytona 675 1'37.172

9 11 Lowes S. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.405

10 55 Roccoli M. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'37.520

11 20 Scholtz M. (RSA) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.766

12 19 Szkopek P. (POL) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.848

13 34 Quarmby R. (RSA) Honda CBR600RR 1'38.180

14 69 Jezek O. (CZE) Honda CBR600RR 1'38.206

15 22 Tamburini R. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'38.443

16 10 Toth I. (HUN) Honda CBR600RR 1'38.538

17 32 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'38.689

18 87 Marconi L. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'38.993

19 40 Jessopp M. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'39.284

20 98 Lanusse R. (FRA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'39.481

21 65 Leonov V. (RUS) Yamaha YZF R6 1'39.526

22 8 Antonelli A. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'39.536

23 13 Lombardi D. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'39.835

24 64 Day J. (USA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'40.457

25 61 Menghi F. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'40.911

26 27 Caiani T. (SUI) Honda CBR600RR 1'41.319

27 33 Polzer Y. (AUT) Yamaha YZF R6 1'41.913

View the full article

phillip_island_t2_gb1_1148_site.jpgCarlos Checa continued his superb form in the opening session of Phillip Island official testing that marks the countdown towards Sunday's opening round in Australia. The Althea Racing man headed the timesheets at the end of the morning session, ending up with a time of 1 minute 31.947 seconds after 38 laps. Checa's time was just one tenth of a second away from the time he obtained here last week during private testing.

Max Biaggi (Aprilia Racing) was right behind Checa, the Italian going second quickest with a time of 1'32.136, while Jonathan Rea (Honda World Superbike), who tested privately here in January, was third in 1'32.381. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) was fifth in the standings behind Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad), who lost control of his S 1000 RR machine coming out of the final curve and crashed hard in the run-off area. Haslam was unable to stand up immediately and was then taken to hospital on the Island, where a small bone fracture in his right heel was diagnosed.

Today's second session will finish at 1730 local time.

Superbike records at Phillip Island

Fastest Lap: Troy Bayliss (Ducati) 1'31"826 (2007)

Superpole: Carlos Checa (Ducati) 1'30"882 (2011)

Best Lap: Carlos Checa (Ducati) 1'30"826 (2011)

Superbike - Monday first session

1 7 Checa C. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'31.947

2 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'32.136

3 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'32.381

4 91 Haslam L. (GBR) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.397

5 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'32.465

6 33 Melandri M. (ITA) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.556

7 50 Guintoli S. (FRA) Ducati 1098R 1'32.768

8 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'32.848

9 17 Lascorz J. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'33.023

10 2 Camier L. (GBR) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'33.104

11 84 Fabrizio M. (ITA) BMW S1000 RR 1'33.141

12 34 Giugliano D. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'33.366

13 121 Berger M. (FRA) Ducati 1098R 1'33.570

14 44 Salom D. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'33.812

15 59 Canepa N. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'33.863

16 4 Aoyama H. (JPN) Honda CBR1000RR 1'34.225

17 67 Staring B. (AUS) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'34.388

18 86 Badovini A. (ITA) BMW S1000 RR 1'34.440

19 87 Zanetti L. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'34.782

20 25 Brookes J. (AUS) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'34.922

21 19 Davies C. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'35.019

22 35 De Rosa R. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'35.164

23 18 Aitchison M. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'36.224

View the full article

phillip_island_t2_gb1_9646_2.jpgAustralian Broc Parkes (Honda Ten Kate) went quickest in the afternoon session with a time of 1 minute 35.412 seconds as the track warmed up but the fastest rider of the day remained Fabien Foret (Kawasaki Intermoto Step). The Frenchman's morning time of 1 minute 35.140 kept him on the top slot. Fellow Kawasaki rider Kenan Sofuoglu (DeltaFin Lorenzini) confirmed that the ZX-6R machine will be tough to beat this year as he took the overall second place, followed by Parkes (photo).

Various PTR incarnations took the next two places, with Sam Lowes (Bogdanka PTR Honda) ahead of Frenchman Jules Cluzel, who is rapidly getting into the Supersport groove on the PTR Honda. Hungarian Balazs Nemeth (Racing Team Toth) took his Honda to an impressive sixth place overall, with Russian Vladimir Leonov (Yakhnich Motorsport Yamaha) also doing a good job to finish in seventh.

Supersport Day 1 - overall

1 99 Foret F. (FRA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'35.140

2 54 Sofuoglu K. (TUR) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'35.377

3 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Honda CBR600RR 1'35.412

4 11 Lowes S. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'35.652

5 16 Cluzel J. (FRA) Honda CBR600RR 1'36.115

6 38 Nemeth B. (HUN) Honda CBR600RR 1'36.165

7 65 Leonov V. (RUS) Yamaha YZF R6 1'36.740

8 52 Pesek L. (CZE) Honda CBR600RR 1'36.784

9 32 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'36.924

10 31 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Triumph Daytona 675 1'37.102

11 55 Roccoli M. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'37.130

12 22 Tamburini R. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.164

13 25 Baldolini A. (ITA) Triumph Daytona 675 1'37.172

14 10 Toth I. (HUN) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.231

15 20 Scholtz M. (RSA) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.311

16 34 Quarmby R. (RSA) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.358

17 69 Jezek O. (CZE) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.714

18 19 Szkopek P. (POL) Honda CBR600RR 1'37.848

19 3 Metcher J. (AUS) Yamaha YZF R6 1'37.861

20 64 Day J. (USA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'38.237

21 98 Lanusse R. (FRA) Kawasaki ZX-6R 1'38.524

22 13 Lombardi D. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'38.573

23 40 Jessopp M. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'38.676

24 87 Marconi L. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'38.819

25 61 Menghi F. (ITA) Yamaha YZF R6 1'39.231

26 8 Antonelli A. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'39.536

27 27 Caiani T. (SUI) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.877

28 33 Polzer Y. (AUT) Yamaha YZF R6 1'41.913

View the full article

Max Biaggi (Aprilia Racing) and Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad) moved closer to Carlos Checa (Althea Racing) in today's second session of official testing at Phillip Island.

In the warmer afternoon track conditions the world champion was unable to improve on his best time of 1'31"947 set in the morning. Biaggi however improved by a fraction with a sequence of fast laps towards the end, all in the low 1.32s. Melandri also made good progress, ending up with a time of 1'32.232, a full second better than the time he set in last week's private test.

Leon Haslam, who crashed in the morning, did not take part in the afternoon run. Checks carried out in hospital diagnosed a suspected fractured tibia in his right leg and the BMW man has opted to have a screw fitted in an attempt to race in a few day's time.

In the overall timesheets, Haslam was sandwiched by two more Brits, Jonathan Rea (Honda World Superbike) in fourth and Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) in sixth.

Superbike Day 1 - overall

1 7 Checa C. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'31.947

2 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'32.132

3 33 Melandri M. (ITA) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.232

4 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'32.379

5 91 Haslam L. (GBR) BMW S1000 RR 1'32.397

6 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'32.465

7 50 Guintoli S. (FRA) Ducati 1098R 1'32.768

8 59 Canepa N. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'32.836

9 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'32.848

10 17 Lascorz J. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX-10R 1'33.005

11 2 Camier L. (GBR) Suzuki GSX-R1000 1'33.104