Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

0822_r01_race1_start.jpgWith the start of the 2012 FIM Superbike World Championship about to take place in Australia at the end of next month an updated entry list has now been issued by the FIM. There will be fully 24 official full-time entries for the 25th anniversary edition of the championship, an impressive total given the ongoing global financial crisis, with officially supported squads and privateer teams representing six major manufacturers - Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki.

The lion's share of grid places - seven - will be taken by riders on Ducati machinery but there will also be five BMW riders, four from Kawasaki, three each from Aprilia and Honda, plus two Suzukis.

The nationalities of the riders are spread among ten different countries, Italy once more the best represented in numerical terms with eight - fully one third of the permanent field. Next most numerous are the British with five, then the Spanish with three and the French two. Lone riders from America, Japan, Argentina, the Czech Republic, Ireland and Australia complete the 24.

Teams and riders have been switched around like any other season and there are a good number of full season rookies on show such as Chaz Davies, Raffaele De Rosa, Leandro Mercado, Lorenzo Zanetti, Hiroshi Aoyama and Davide Giugliano. World Supersport graduate David Salom has had a season in SBK before, as has John Hopkins (albeit his was curtailed by injury) but there is one notable absentee from the entry in Noriyuki Haga, one of the legends of this category of racing.

Grillini and Pro Ride are two teams with previous WSBK experience, but the ParkinGO Aprilia Racing outfit are first time SBK entrants, having only raced in World Supersport before.

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

Andrea Dovizioso sprach mit motogp.com über das neue Abenteuer, dass er 2012 beim Tech 3 Yamaha Team aufnimmt und wie er sich nach seiner Schlüsselbeinverletzung nun vorbereitet. Der ehemalige Honda Pilot teilte auch seine Sicht über das letzte Jahr bei diesem Hersteller, in dem er sich auf Rang der der MotoGP™ Meisterschaft klassierte.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

a64h2218.jpgHonda riders Jonathan Rea and Hiroshi Aoyama (photo) have completed a three-day test at Phillip Island in Australia in preparation for the 2012 World Superbike championship, which opens at the same circuit on 26 February. The Honda duo took advantage of warm, dry weather to test the 2012 version of the CBR1000RR Fireblade - the 20th anniversary variant of Honda's iconic sportsbike.

The team took a host of new chassis and suspension components to test in Australia and continued the development of its electronic ride-by-wire throttle system introduced in the second half of the 2011 World Superbike campaign. Rea starts his fourth season on the Fireblade and, following an injury-blighted 2011, the 24-year-old Northern Irishman is looking forward to a consistent title challenge this year. For 2012 he is partnered by Japanese ace Hiroshi Aoyama, 30, the 2009 World 250cc champion, who joins the World Superbike team following two years as a Honda MotoGP rider.

While no lap times were released by the team, manager Ronald ten Kate declared himself very satisfied with the development of the new machine. The team will return to Phillip Island for a two-day official test on 20-21 February before the opening round of the 2012 championship.

Jonathan Rea: "We've had a good three days, completed a lot of laps and tested a whole heap of new parts. We've also done quite a few long runs and race simulations which, to be honest, was really good - for the simulation we did today, we even used the lights! The full race-run allows us to see exactly where we are, even though the disadvantage of testing on your own is that you've got no-one to measure yourself against. But the whole team is working really well and I'm really enjoying riding the bike again. Step-by-step we're making things better and, although when you test this many parts you can end up going round in circles, I think we've got a bike with a good base setting to go into the 2012 season with."

Hiroshi Aoyama: "I've really enjoyed the first test of the season on the new 2012 bike. I had some good feelings from the test in Qatar in December, but the feeling here at Phillip Island was quite different. We had to do a lot of work on the first two days but I learned a lot and on each day the feeling got better. We did a race simulation today and it was very interesting to experience the deterioration of the tyre. We need to make some more steps and, if we can do that, it'll be an exciting race next month! For sure, I need to ride a lot more to try to learn the bike and the tyres because everything is still very new. I'm sure I will need a couple of races to get familiar with everything."

(Photography: Steve Duggan)

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Joarian-Ponomareff.jpg.1337024.jpg   Französischer Drifter wird zum Youtube-Star
Stunt-Rider Jorian Ponomareff begeistert Millionen
Der Franzose Jorian Ponomareff driftet auf engstem Raum zwischen Pylonen. Die Fans des 24-Jährigen überschlagen sich fast vor Bewunderung. MOTORRAD online zeigt die besten Videos des Stunt-Riders. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Ducati_848-Streetfighter.1298338.jpg.129   Fahrbericht: Ducati Streetfighter 848
Ducatis Mittelklasse-Naked-Bike im Test
Der große Streetfighter bekommt einen Kämpfer an die Seite. Mit dem 848-Twin und vielen Änderungen entwickelt der kleinere Fighter seine eigene Kampftaktik, ohne das Kämpferherz zu verlieren. ... > weiter

View the full article

010_t01_haslam_box.jpgLeon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) had a sometimes-tough season in 2011, punctuated by the odd podium highlight along the way, but for 2012 he will be riding as part of a very different BMW factory set-up.

With a new team-mate in Marco Melandri, many new staff members including team boss Andrea Dosoli, and a new model of S1000RR to ride, Haslam has many fresh challenges to meet. Early indications from testing - which restarts for him and his team again next week - are that each of the new initiatives will bring an improvement in measurable on-track performance.

Some riders may see the arrival of a talent like Melandri as a threat to their chances of success but for Leon the appearance of his old mate Marco on the other side of his garage is a boon. "I have known him for years and he used to live nearby me in England," said Leon. "We used to ride motocross together as well. I am happy to have Marco as a team-mate. The opinions he has given about the bike are the same ones I had last year. Marco brings a lot of experience and it is good to have a fast team-mate as well."

With a heavily revised S1000RR model under his control in 2012, both as a streetbike and a racebike, Haslam is pleased that so many of his requests from 2011 have now been initiated, and not just in terms of parts and technical changes. He stated, "We have got a lot of the changes to the bike that we were asking for year last year, some new staff and a new structure. I still have my crew chief Giacomo Guidotti, plus two new mapping and data analysis guys, Bruno and Stefano. The main factors we have improved with the package are electronics, engine management and machine rideability."

The official BMW team has already enjoyed seven days of on-track preparation for 2012 already but with the testing ban running through all of December and much of January, Haslam is keen to get back into action on track. "We are going to Europe to test next week, at Valencia, then we will be heading to Australia for some track time with lots of other teams, and then the official tests before the first race. The testing ban has made it a very long winter so I am really eager to get back into it again."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Klassik-Motorradausstellung2012_244.jpg.   Szene: Klassiker-Motorradausstellung KraftRad
Echte Klassiker mit Liebe behandelt
Die Schau "KraftRad" im "Audi museum mobile" in Ingolstadt zeigt 67 exklusive Motorräder 47 verschiedener Marken, darunter absolute Einzelstücke. Die Ausstellung läuft nur noch bis zum 31. Januar 2012. ... > weiter

View the full article

152_p02_roccoli_box.jpgTwo Italian teams, both with the intention of taking part in the 2012 Supersport World Championship season, have decided to merge their efforts and create a single project. Out of this union comes the Bike Service by WTR Ten 10 Yamaha team, which will have Italian Massimo Roccoli as its leading rider. For the man from Rimini, it's a return to the squad managed by Stefano Morri, who gave the 17-year-old his early break in 2001 in the Aprilia Challenge.

"Finally I've reached an agreement to race in World Supersport again" declared Roccoli. "It's been tough, but I managed to remain optimistic down to the end. I felt that it was going to work out, even though everything came together right at the end. I'd like to thank Bike Service and WTR Ten 10 for giving me this chance, for me it's a sort of return home."

No secret was made of WTR Ten 10's interest in Roccoli, and at the same time negotiations were being held between Bike Service and the Italian rider. However a series of unexpected technical difficulties encountered by WTR Ten 10 in carrying forward their World Supersport project led to the Modena-based outfit teaming up with Bike Service, who did a good job last year with youngster Roberto Tamburini (Yamaha YZF-R6), thus achieving their aim of taking part in the championship. Under these conditions, the choice of Roccoli was a logical and natural one.

"I had been talking both with Bike Service and WTR for some time (while they were separate outfits), then in the end they decided to join forces so here I am!" added Roccoli.

Following a difficult season with the Lorenzini Kawasaki team, Roccoli is ready for this new challenge and he aims to give his best on the track. "You always start off the season aiming high, last year in the early stages we struggled because of a lack of winter testing, but also because we reached an agreement late on. Then some bad luck during the season cost me a chance of getting good results."

View the full article

180_r08_wss_start.jpgA great entry of no less than 32 full-time riders, spread across 23 teams, will compete in the FIM Supersport World Championship in 2012. The championship will kick off alongside the FIM Superbike World Championship series at Phillip Island on 26 February, with only the Miller Motorsports Park round in the USA not on the travel itinerary this year.

Four manufacturers will be represented in World Supersport, with 17 riders on Honda CBR600RR machines, seven hopefuls on Yamaha YZF-R6s, five competitors on Kawasaki ZX-6R bikes and a lone Triumph Daytona 675 pilot battling it out for honours across the 13 rounds, with wildcards sure to play a part at some key rounds.

Many of the riders will have a home round to compete at, as there are 14 nationalities on the grid, representing Australia, Austria, the Czech Republic, France, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey and the USA.

The usual mix of experience and youth is well in place, with previous champions Kenan Sofuoglu and Fabien Foret taking on up-and-coming riders such as Aussie Jed Metcher and American Joshua Day, respectively champion and runner-up of the feeder European Superstock 600 category, Romain Lanusse and half a grid full of other ambitious but still developing riding talent.

View the full article

ktm_black_orange_site.jpgThe new KTM 690 Duke has been chosen as the competition motorcycle for the 2012 European Junior Cup, the entry level class to the FIM Superbike World Championship.

With low weight, premium cycle parts and a punchy power output the new 690 Duke holds true to the KTM motto of 'Ready to Race' and will provide the talented young 14-19 year old racers with an ideal platform to start their international careers. The series will also be rebranded as the 'KTM European Junior Cup' to reflect this new partnership.

Pirelli have also joined Infront Motor Sports in supporting the European Junior Cup champions award. This means that the 2012 champion will receive a total package worth 23,000 Euro towards a ride in the European Superstock 600 championship.

For more information on the 2012 KTM European Junior Cup please visit www.europeanjuniorcup.com

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Teaserbild_Einsteigerbikes.jpg.1349547.j   Motorräder für Anfänger und Wiedereinsteiger
Gebraucht- und Neu-Motorräder bis 4000 Euro
Ob Sportler, Allrounder oder wuselige 125er - Motorräder, die den Fahrer nicht über die Maßen beanspruchen, gibt es in jeder Kategorie. Hier die Modelle bis 4000 Euro. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Motorradwelt-Bodensee.jpg.1075010.jpg   Termin-Erinnerung: 27. bis 29. Januar 2012
Motorradwelt Bodensee 2012
Die Motorradwelt Bodensee ist ein der ersten Neuheiten-Messen 2012. Vom 27. bis 29. Januar 2012 dreht sich in Friedrichshafen alles um Motorräder, Roller, Quads und Trikes. Mehr als 200 Aussteller präsentieren die neuesten Modelle und machen den Spaß am Motorrad in diversen Testparcours erfahrbar. ... > weiter

View the full article

sl_ps_ms.jpgThe Almeria circuit in southern Spain was the venue for a couple of days of testing last week involving several teams that will be taking part in this year's Supersport World Championship. The main focus at Almeria revolved around the Performance Technical Racing PTR structure, with a full turn-out of its own directly-operated and customer team bikes, and the presence of all six riders signed for the upcoming season.

Despite the rigid winter climate, the test was a good opportunity for Mathew Sholtz (PTR Bogdanka Honda), Martin Jessopp (Riders PTR Honda), Patrick Jacobsen and Ronan Quarmby (PTR Honda), to get to grips with their Supersport-spec Honda CBR600RR machines a month before the start of the season at Phillip Island.

The quickest testing time was recorded by Britain's Sam Lowes (PTR Bogdanka Honda, in the photo with Szkopek and Scholtz), in his second season with the team run by Simon Buckmaster. The 21-year-old from Lincoln's best mark was 1'38.6, while the other PTR riders were above the 1 minute 39 second mark, all of them already looking to be in good shape out on the track.

Polish rider Pawel Szkopek was also there with a Honda of the Bogdanka Racing Team, this year a separate organisation from PTR (despite the same sponsor) and which will be run by Michael Piasecki, team manager of Szkopek and James Ellison in 2011.

No times are available for the other Supersport riders who tested at Almeria. These included PRORACE Honda with LukáÅ¡ PeÅ¡ek, Rivamoto, who will enter a trio of Yamaha R6 bikes for Eduard Blokhin, Oleg Pozdneev and reigning European Superstock 600 champion Jed Metcher, and finally Racing Team Toth Honda with owner Imre Toth and Hungarian Balasz Nemeth.

View the full article

yoshimura_exhaust.jpgCrescent Suzuki has received its first shipment of performance parts from tuning partner Yoshimura as the World Superbike Championship team continues its preparations for the official tests and first race at Phillip Island in Australia at the end of next month. The team's first two Yoshimura developed engines and prototype "R-11″ exhaust systems that will be used by John Hopkins and Leon Camier arrived from Japan and the team has lost no time building the bikes and getting them ready for shipment early next month.

Said Team Manager Jack Valentine: "... We'll use these engines for our tests in the week before the official tests, but Yoshimura is also sending some more engines directly to Phillip Island. These should arrive in time for the first practice and are of a higher specification in readiness for the race. It's early days but we are very happy with the "Powered by Yoshimura" partnership; the guys out there are making a great effort.

"I spoke to John recently and his hand is coming along very well. He's been having regular visits to a hyperbaric chamber and that has helped quicken the healing process. John rode the last three rounds of the British Superbike Championship with no feeling in the part of the finger he's now had cut off and did pretty well, so we expect that he'll be right on it as soon as he gets on the bike. He's now started regular training again, but was pretty fit before the operation, so hasn't lost much time at all.... The bike design livery is being finalised at the moment and soon we'll be able to see a finished Crescent Suzuki GSX-R World Superbike and announce the team's 2012 partners, which is something we're all looking forward to."

View the full article

alexbaldolini_5319.jpgThe Power Team by Suriano has signed an agreement with Alex Baldolini for the Italian rider to take part in the Supersport World Championship season on a second Triumph Daytona 675. Baldolini, who will team up with Vittorio Iannuzzo, raced in Moto2 until last season, scoring a best finish of second place. Despite being only 26 years of age, Baldolini already has a long international career to his name, competing in 125 and 250 from 2002 to 2009, before switching to Moto2. Now the Italian has decided to accept the challenge offered by Power Team by Suriano.

Technical director Antonio Suriano declared: "I am pleased to be able to count on the services of such a talented and experienced rider as Alex, who in my opinion still has a wide margin for inmprovement. I'm sure that once he gets used to the category, he will be one of the top contenders. For our part we will try and maximise our resources to ensure that he can fight for the top positions as soon as possible in a championship that looks to be particularly competitive and tough, given the high number of top riders on the grid".

Alex Baldolini added: "My aim is to give a turning-point to my career. I know I can score some good results and I'm counting on doing that this year on a Supersport machine. For sure as soon as possible I'll have to get used to the category, where unlike Moto2 electronics are used and the engines are more powerful, but at the same time the chassis and frame are production bike. I'm convinced the season will be one of improvement and I want to score some good results. For this reason I'd like to thank the team for their faith in me".

View the full article

lr_david_johnson_2011_bsb_ch_carbontek_racing.jpgSouth Australian David Johnson will make a one-off wildcard appearance in the opening round of the 2012 FIM Superbike World Championship at Phillip Island, this February 24-26. The 28-year-old will compete on a BMW S 1000 RR under the Rossair AEP Racing Team banner. The S 1000 RR is a full blown ex-British Superbike machine, which Johnson (photo 2Snap) will ride for the first time at a Phillip Island test session on January 30.

"My primary goal at the world supers is to try and get into the points in both races," said Johnson, "and I'd love to be the first Aussie home, too. I'm familiar with the S 1000 RR, I've assembled a strong team to help me out, and I know Phillip Island like the back of my hand, so I am confident of making a strong impression. Troy Corser and Steve Martin, who are real BMW experts, have also offered to help me out over the weekend, which will be a great help."

Johnson was a former junior BMX champion before he started motorcycle racing at the age of 17 in 2000 on a 125 GP bike before graduating to larger capacity four-strokes, first in Australia and then overseas. Other than a two-year period racing in the Netherlands, Johnson has raced in the UK since 2002, with his best finish a fifth place in 2005 Superstock. Last year was a difficult one as he battled problems on a number of fronts, including injuries.

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...