Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

MOTORRADonline.de

MV_Agusta_Rivale_010.jpg.2036842.jpg   Neue Rivale auf der Eicma 2012
MV Agusta Rivale: die erste MV mit hohem Lenker
Rivale heißt die allerneueste Schöpfung von MV Agusta, die im Herbst 2013 auf den Markt kommen wird. Ihre Eckdaten: Dreizylindermotor mit 800 cm³, 125 PS, 170 Kilogramm Gewicht, Ride-by-wire mit verschiedenen Fahrmodi und Traktionskontrolle, ein komplett einstellbares hochwertiges Fahrwerk mit Marzocchi-Gabel und Sachs-Federbein sowie – ein echtes Novum bei MV Agusta – mit hohem Lenker. Eine Supermotard sei die Rivale, sagen die MV-Bosse, aber in ihrer ganz eigenen, fast schon supersportlichen Interpretation. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

ejc_hondacbr500_1.jpg

The road to the 2013 European Junior Cup, powered by Honda season takes another step forward as the new CBR500R EJC-spec race machine was unveiled last night - in front of a huge crowd - during the Honda launch of its new 2013 models in Milan. The one make entry-level series for riders between the age of 14 and 19 years old has already proved during the years to be one of the best testing grounds and showcase for the potential champions of tomorrow. Its new partnership with the top-level Japanese manufacturer - a brand well known for bringing the best riders to the world stage of motorcycle racing - opens a new range of possibilities for any young rider who wants to make it to the top. No surprise then that the new CBR 500R EJC-spec was presented by Jonathan Rea, multiple World Superbike race-winner and 2012 Suzuka 8 hour champion.

Thanks to the combined support of Honda, Pirelli and SBK the 2013 EJC Champion will receive the fantastic prize of a fully supported place in the 2014 European Superstock 600 Championship, racing the brand new Honda CBR 600RR.

"We are very happy for the partnership with the European Junior Cup and The series organisers Racedays Promotions" said Carlo Fiorani, Honda Motor Europe Racing Operations Manager" and to provide them the new CBR 500R, that in my opinion is the perfect bike for an entry-level championship. The goal of Honda is to develop and grow young talent and to find the next Jonathan Rea or Dani Pedrosa.

This is a very affordable championship for young riders as, with a budget of less than 20 thousand Euros you get everything - including bike transportation from one circuit to the next, and support at the track - and at the end of the year the rider will own the bike. The ultimate reward for the 2013 champion will be a free of charge ride in the European Superstock 600 Championship in the following season. The European Junior Cup is the perfect stage for young riders to grow and develop their skills and racing knowledge and not just Honda, but the whole motorsport community will benefit from it".

Simon Rayner, European Junior Cup powered by Honda Series Director, added: "We are very excited to work with the world's largest motorcycle manufacturer. It's a great honour for us to be chosen as a partner for this championship. We are also finalizing our plans to line up a three riders team - that will race on the new CBR 600RR - for the upcoming European Superstock 600 Championship season, in which we hope to include this year's EJC champion. We've seen the bikes tonight at the launch, and the CBR 500R is without the shadow of a doubt the best bike for the European Junior Cup."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

020_BMW_90Jahre_R1200GS_Adventure.jpg.20   Eicma 2012: BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, R 1200 R und R 1200 RT
Goldige Sondermodelle zum 90. Geburtstag von BMW
Woran denken wir alle beim Stichwort "90. Geburtstag"? Na klar, an Dinner for One. Neuerdings aber auch an BMW, denn die Bayern feiern im nächsten Jahr ihr 90-jähriges Bestehen. ... > weiter

View the full article

Die Fahrer und Teams wurden am zweiten Tag des ersten MotoGP™-Tests der Saison 2013 in Valencia von sonnigen Bedingungen, aber noch nasser Strecke begrüßt. Das führte dazu, dass sich nur ein paar Fahrer auf die Strecke wagten, darunter war auch Königsklasse-Debütant Bradley Smith.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

MOTORRADonline.de

MV_Agusta_F4-RR.jpg.2035400.jpg   Neue F4 von MV Agusta
MV Agusta: F4 reloaded
Bei MV Agusta kamen die Techniker in den letzten Monaten ganz schön ins Schwitzen. Nicht nur rund um den neuen Dreizylinder-Motor des Hauses gibt es neue Modelle, auch der Vierzylinder F4 wurde einer gründlichen Revision unterzogen, die den Motor und die Elektronik betrifft. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

095_Aprilia_Caponord_1200.jpg.2034887.jp   Aprilia-Neuheit auf der Eicma 2012
Aprilia: Kompletter Neustart für die Reise-Enduro Caponord 1200
Eine Caponord gab es bei Aprilia schon mal, und zwar ab dem Jahr 2001. Auch damals handelte es sich um eine Reise-Enduro, die mit einem hervorragendem Fahrwerk glänzte, aufgrund ihrer wuchtigen und gewöhnungsbedürftigen Optik aber nur wenige Freunde fand. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Bimota_BB2.jpg.2036077.jpg   Motorrad-Neuheiten von der Eicma 2012
Bimota: BB2 mit BMW-Motor
Auch kleine Hersteller nutzen die Mailänder Messe, um kräftig für sich selbst zu trommeln. Bimota aus Rimini tut das nicht nur mit einem besonders hübschen Stand-Model, sondern auch mit der Ankündigung einer kleinen Sensation: Die Italiener haben einen Vertrag mit BMW über die Lieferung von R 1000 RR-Motoren geschlossen, dem Bau einer vierzylindrigen BB2 (BB steht für Bimota – BMW) steht damit nichts mehr im Weg. ... > weiter

View the full article

Der Start in den zweiten Testtag auf dem Riacrdo Tormo Circuit in Valencia verzögerte sich zunächst, als die nasse Strecke die Mehrheit Fahrer hinderte, aus der Box zu fahren. Doch zwei Stunden vor Schluss hatte sich eine Linie herausgebildet, die trocken genug war, dass Dani Pedrosa die schnellste Zeit des Tages aufstellen und alle MotoGP™-Neulinge ihr Debüt machen konnten.

126_r12_antonelli_grid.jpg

After finishing ninth overall in his first season of World Supersport competition, in 2013 Andrea Antonelli will continue in the category thanks to an accord with the Go Eleven team.

The Italian raced for Honda Lorini and Yamaha Bike Service R.T. this year but next time around will switch to a competitive Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R with the aim of taking the squad to the top in the category. European Superstock 600 runner-up with one win in 2007, third in the 2010 Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, Antonelli's aim with Go Eleven is to confirm his top-10 potential.

"I am pleased to have reached an agreement with Team Go Eleven, especially because I'll be followed by an ex-rider, Denis Sacchetti, whose experience will help me improve for sure", explained Antonelli. "I'll be back on a Kawasaki, the bike I made my debut on in 2007 in Superstock 600, taking my first podiums. It's a bike you never forget and I hope to do well next year, especially because of the competitiveness the Kawasaki has shown by winning the last World Supersport title. After racing a Honda and a Yamaha in 2012 I hope that by returning to my first ‘love' the results will be on my side. I can't wait to begin the new season with Team Go Eleven and hope to be able to work again with the people I worked well with in 2012".

Satisfaction was also expressed by Team Manager Sacchetti who had pushed for Antonelli to be in the squad. "I see Andrea as one of the strongest Italian riders around in production-based racing and with the greatest potential for improvement: he's young but has already shown he can be quick and aggressive. In 2012, just like us, he took part in his first year in Supersport: I think it was useful for both of us to accumulate experience and gather useful data for next season".

View the full article

Am zweiten Tag des Vorsaison-Tests 2013 in Valencia konnten die Repsol Honda-Fahrer Dani Pedrosa und Marc Márquez endlich einige Runden auf dem Ricardo Tormo Circuit abschließen. Der hauptsächliche Nutzen dieses Tests bestand für Dani darin, sich einen Eindruck von der 2013er-Version seines Bikes zu verschaffen und für Marc, seinen Lernprozess auf der größeren 1000ccm-Prototyp-Maschine zu beginnen.

Beim letzten Testtag auf dem spanischen Ricardo Tormo Circuit in Valencia, sind die Mehrheit der MotoGP-Piloten erst am Nachmittag auf die Strecke gefahren, als der Asphalt ausreichend abgetrocknet war. LCR Honda-Pilot Stefan Bradl absolvierte am Mittwoch 25 Runden und legte die drittschnellste Rundenzeit hin, dabei wurden diverse Teile des 2013-Prototypen getestet.

MOTORRADonline.de

Vespa_949.jpg.2037560.jpg   Vespa 946 auf der Eicma
Roller-Neuheit: Vespa 946 im Retro-Design
Auf der Mailänder Messe des letzten Jahres stellte der italienische Rollerbauer Piaggio den Prototypen zur Diskussion, dank der großen Zustimmung geht die neue Vespa mit dem ausgefallen Design nun in Produktion und wird im Frühjahr auf den Markt kommen. Sie heißt 946, eine Reminiszenz an das Jahr 1946, in dem die allerste Vespa entstand. ... > weiter

View the full article

143_r13_guarnoni_grid.jpgThe MRS team, which stands for Morillas Racing School, has announced ambitious plans for the 2013 season of the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup. In partnership con Kawasaki, the French squad run by Adrien Morillas (one of WSBK's pioneers and winner of a round at the Hungaroring in 1988 with a Kawasaki), will enter two Ninja ZX-10R macbhines in the Cup for the reconfirmed Jeremy Guarnoni (photo) and Romain Lanusse, who were also recent team-mates in MRS Racing in Superstock 600.

For Jeremy Guarnoni the 2013 season will be the fifth in a row with MRS. European Superstock 600 Champion in 2010 with 8 successive podiums in ten races (including five wins), this year in his second year in STK1000 "Jey" fully lived up to his worth by taking MRS Racing to the win in the final round at Magny-Cours. This went hand in hand with a third overall in the championship, after he started the season with Kawasaki Pedercini.

Romain Lanusse on the other hand returns to Superstock 1000 in 2013 with MRS after a year in World Supersport with Kawasaki Intermoto Step. The Frenchman from Marignane, fourth in European Superstock 600 in 2011, will be making his debut in the under-26 Superstock 1000 FIM Cup.

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Lorenzo_und_Agostini_Yamaha_030.jpg.2038   Motorsport-Stars gestern und heute
Jorge Lorenzo und Giacomo Agostino auf der Eicma
Satte 19 Weltmeistertitel vereinten diese illustren Gäste des Yamaha-Stands auf der Motorradmesse in Mailand: Allein 15 steuerte Rennlegende Giacomo Agostino bei, die restlichen vier – zwei im MotoGP, zwei in der 250er-Klasse – kamen vom aktuellen MotoGP-Champion Jorge Lorenzo. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...