Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

MOTORRADonline.de

BMW_K_1600_GT_gargolov.jpg.2041559.jpg   Werkstatt: Beleuchtung optimieren
Besser leuchten, mehr sehen
Das Thema Licht wird sowohl von Motorradherstellern als auch von vielen Fahrern nur stiefmütterlich behandelt. Dabei lohnt es sich, die Lichtausbeute zu verbessern, denn besser sehen und gesehen werden ist gerade in Herbst und Winter wichtig. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

MOTORRADonline.de

Unterwegs_Thailand_Deleker.jpg.2041807.j   Motorradreise in Nord-Thailand
Dem Winter entkommen
Thailand? Ist das nicht ein tropisches Badeparadies? Ja schon, aber Thailand ist auch ein Traum-Spot für die kleine Winterflucht. Vor allem in den wilden Bergen des hohen Nordens locken fantastische Straßen, der mächtige Mekong, exotische Orte mit buddhistischer Kultur, merkwürdige Märkte und immer lächelnde Menschen. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Kawasaki_Z_1000_Fahrt.jpg.2041783.jpg   Dauertest-Abschlussbilanz Kawasaki Z 1000
Das Naked Bike nach 50000 km
Mit der Kawasaki Z 1000 wird die 40-jährige Tradition der Z-Baureihe fortgeschrieben. Doch kann das Naked Bike nicht nur wild, sondern auch lang? Am Schluss wird zusammengezählt. ... > weiter

View the full article

david_mcfadden.jpg

The ultra-successful EAB Ten Kate Junior Team have extended their partnership with Switzerland's Bastien Chesaux for the 2013 European Superstock 600 Championship season, while South African David Mcfadden (photo) will defend the colours of the Netherlands-based squad in the FIM Cup Superstock 1000.

Both Chesaux and EAB Ten Kate Junior Team have high expectations after a learning year with ups and downs. In 2012 Chesaux ended tenth in the Superstock 600 European Championship despite a painful mid-season wrist injury. Highlights were the pole position in the team's home race at Assen and the first podium for a Swiss rider in the history of the Superstock 600 European Championship at Monza, the world's fastest circuit. Setbacks and misfortune occurred more than success but Chesaux has the speed to fight for victories as he has shown many times in his career.

Mcfadden made a very promising FIM Cup Superstock 1000 start last year after considerable success in South Africa. With Misano, Aragon, Brno, Portimao and Magny-Cours already under his belt 2013 should be a bit easier with fewer circuits to learn for the resident of Cape Town. Mcfadden also had the privilege to race in the first ever Moscow World Superbike race for the Kawasaki Pedercini team. The South African ended the season with a sixteenth overall position in the FIM Cup Superstock 1000 despite missing half a season and looks forward to competing in a full season in 2013.

Ferry Schoenmakers (Team Owner) declared: "It was an easy choice to extend the contract of Bastien Chesaux. Without all the bad luck he would have made an impressive Superstock 600 European Championship debut as he scored a pole position and podium in his first year. Moreover, Bastien is very passionate and never gives up and that fits perfectly within our team. David Mcfadden impressed in the FIM Cup Superstock 1000 from the very first moment as he was immediately fast on circuits he had never been before. For example, he finished fifth at Brno under very, very difficult circumstances. In South Africa he has shown very often that he can fight for victories. Before the opening race at Aragon, we will schedule some tests, where and when will be announced later. I'm sure it will be a great year with Bastien and his new team-mate David so I'm looking really forward to the new season."

View the full article

suriano.jpg

Team Suriano will once again be racing in next year's FIM Supersport World Championship after striking a deal with Suzuki. The Rome-based team, after two seasons with Triumph, during which it scored one podium with Alex Baldolini and fifth place overall in the teams general ranking, has now opted to switch back to the Japanese brand.

The Rome-based Suriano Team is currently defining final details about its two future riders and is also considering entering the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup. The deal sees the Italian team and the Japanese manufacturer once again join together in a partnership that previously led to many successful results with the aim of achieving even greater goals.

Antonio "Ninetto" Suriano (team owner) declared: "The last two seasons, during which we worked on the old ParkinGO bikes, have been successful but now it's time to jump into a new project. We are going back to Suzuki, a brand with which we have shared a lot of satisfaction. We will join the Supersport championship and we are defining our two riders. It's only a matter of days before we will unveil their names. We are even thinking about joining the Superstock series. Our aim is to develop a bike that's not even in the championship at the moment and to take it to the highest place in the ranking."

View the full article

parkingo_mvagusta_accordo.jpg

The Italian MV Agusta company, a leading manufacturer in the 600cc market sector, has decided to come back to the racing world with the ParkinGO Team. Both partners have signed a three-year contract. The program has, as its first step, the debut of the MV Agusta F3 675 in the 2013 FIM Supersport World Championship and the development of MV Agusta's sporting activity.

The project will see the three-cylinder machine from the Schiranna factory undergo development by ParkinGO, the 2011 World Supersport Champions and protagonists in World Superbike last season, in order to make it race-ready.

The ParkinGO Team has reached its dream of a long-term project with an Italian company that can claim a unique record in the racing world, winning a grand total of 37 world titles with the legendary Giacomo Agostini.

The contract with MV Agusta arrives on the same day as the birthday of the late Claudio Castiglioni, who would have been 65 years old today. The date is not just a simple coincidence, but is a virtual continuation of the sporting passion that had always been an important part of his life.

Giovanni Castiglioni (MV Agusta President) declared: "It gives me great satisfaction to announce this agreement with Team ParkinGO. Personally speaking, for me it is a big and exciting challenge as I have inherited from my father the passion for racing. I am convinced that with the experience of engineer Massimo Bordi, who is involved in this project as well, we have all the right components needed to get important results."

Giuliano Rovelli (ParkinGO President) added: "This morning my brother Paolo and I were talking about the big responsibility and at the same time the great satisfaction we feel in signing such an important agreement. Already from the first meetings there has been a good understanding with the management of the company. Our common aims in the project are important components to get the best out of this partnership."

View the full article

fotogallery-892.jpg

After three years with BMW Italia, Ayrton Badovini is gearing up for a radical change next year when he will race for the Alstare Ducati team in the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship. The Italian will soon be able to get his hands on the new Ducati 1199 Panigale that will take part in the Superbike category after a difficult first season in the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup, which Badovini himself won in 2010.

"In the last few weeks my world has been turned upside-down in every aspect, both professional and personal" commented the rider from Biella. "It's all a new challenge but the agreement with Ducati and Alstare represents something prestigious that I never really expected. It's a great opportunity, one of those that every rider hopes to have in his career and finally for me it's arrived".

Badovini will have to deal with numerous unknown factors, including a new bike, a twin-cylinder machine that is totally different from previous Ducati models and which needs considerable development work both on the track and back in Ducati. The Alstare-Ducati team has also only recently been put together but both sides are working hard to become race-ready for the new season.

"I really don't have any idea of what to expect next year, except for a lot of hard work and a professional approach. I am sure that we will be able to work well with Carlos Checa and this will help to guarantee the development of the bike and the project. At the end of the month I'll get my first test with the bike, we'll begin to get an idea of its characteristics and then after the winter break we'll start to prepare for the season ahead. I don't know what our initial target will be but, as I said before, it's important to improve the bike. I feel sure that we will do a good job".

Alstare Ducati's first track outing is scheduled for next week at Jerez de la Frontera in Spain together with several other World Superbike teams.

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Triumph-Street-TripleR2013.jpg.2020466.j   T-Cup 2013: Hobbyracing auf Top-Niveau
Triumph Street Triple Cup und Triumph Challenge
Der wundervollste Dreizylinder-Cup der Welt geht in seine sechste Saison. Das MOTORRAD action team ist stolzer Partner von Triumph Motorrad Deutschland und in der vierten Saison Ausrichter dieses Cups, der bei Hobbyracern längst Kultstatus genießt. Sein Name: Triumph Street Triple-Cup. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Triumph-Street-TripleR2013.jpg.2020466.j   T-Cup 2013: Hobbyracing auf Top-Niveau
Triumph Street Triple Cup und Triumph Challenge
Der wundervollste Dreizylinder-Cup der Welt geht in seine sechste Saison. Das MOTORRAD action team ist stolzer Partner von Triumph Motorrad Deutschland und in der vierten Saison Ausrichter dieses Cups, der bei Hobbyracern längst Kultstatus genießt. Sein Name: Triumph Street Triple-Cup. ... > weiter

View the full article

<p>

260PS, 350 km/h und die weltweit besten Rennfahrer auf zwei Rädern. Das sind die edlen Zutaten für eine der faszinierendsten Motorsport Rennserien der Welt. Die MotoGP™ produzierte hierbei in den letzten Jahren die wohl spektakulärsten Film-Szenen in der Geschichte der Sportberichterstattung. Diese »Magic Moments der MotoGP™<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial; ">« </span>präsentiert nun Sport1-Moderator Alex Hofmann auf einer gleichnamigen Kauf-DVD.</p>

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

708_r01_kawasaki_box.jpg

The last Kawasaki Racing Team test of the 2012 calendar year will take place at the new SBK venue of Jerez between 26 and 28 November, with Tom Sykes and Loris Baz set to make more progress with their 2013 spec machinery. The extensive Kawasaki testing programme will continue after the mandatory testing ban is completed in mid-January.

Sykes, almost the champion in 2012, has been has frequently been the fastest man on track, no matter the testing venue and no matter the competition. The main focus of testing is always to improve set-up for race distances, but even when running race trim Sykes still has the happy capability of putting in devastatingly fast single lap times when required.

Young French rider Loris Baz will still be 19-years-old when testing reconvenes after the winter break but his more immediate focus will be on Jerez, a circuit he is looking forward to riding his official Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R around after good testing displays at Aragon and Valencia recently.

Team Manager Guim Roda (photo) said: "This will be the last test of the 2012 winter season. Kawasaki and all in the team are working so hard to improve a bike that took second in the WSBK championship, just 0.5 points behind Max Biaggi. So it is not an easy job. Tom is also working hard to start on an even better level than he finished this year, which will also not be easy. Loris is the one we have to help manage more as he is 19 years old and yet the level of performance we will request of him for 2013 will not be easy. So he has too has a hard job. Everybody is concentrating on continuing to get podiums with the Ninja ZX-10R, as are all our partners and sponsors. Kawasaki of course, but also Motocard, Leo Vince, Elf, Bubel and our technical partners are making very big efforts to support the project. All of them add their passion and support to the team, even in what is an economically hard global situation. We want to say thanks to all of them as we continue into 2013. Let us see in Jerez how we can manage on a new track with no real reference points for us."

View the full article

<p>

Die rund 30.000 Fans, die sich heute Morgen in Monza versammelt hatten, bekamen das Spektakel geboten, für das sie gekommen waren. Bei der 90. Auflage der Monza Rally Show holte Valentino Rossi seinen dritten Titel auf der sagenumwobenen Strecke und sicherte sich sogar einen Doppelsieg, indem er nicht nur mit die Stage Rally gewann, sondern auch in der Master Show triumphierte.</p>

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

haslam_aragon.jpgA new chapter in the career of Leon Haslam in World Superbike is about to get underway as the "Pocket Rocket" returns to Honda for the first time since a positive season with Team Stiggy in 2009. Haslam actually made his World Superbike debut with a Renegade Ducati in 2004 and after Stiggy moved to Suzuki Alstare in 2010. Two more winless seasons with BMW Motorrad Motorsport followed but Haslam has always had a soft spot for Honda and this makes his new venture even more challenging.

"It's good to be back with Honda, this championship is never easy but I'm looking forward to the challenge," he said. "It's nice to be back with them because they were the first to give me an opportunity in racing, so to try and win with them is very exciting."

"With BMW it was a difficult time, it was a very new project when I first joined the company. Last year for me was very tough, I had a lot of injuries and problems. It is disappointing to leave but I have to look forward to the future and my future is with Honda."

A major problem Haslam had over the last two years was being unable to gain full confidence with the S1000RR. For this reason he is looking forward to racing with the CBR1000RR again, a bike thought to be much easier and less complicated to set up.

"It's a bike I already know from '08 and '09 and surely by then Honda has made some improvements. We have many more things to try and test, but overall I'm happy although I need more dry laps, because in three days testing I managed to complete only 20 laps. For sure we need some more."

"They are very different bikes, completely opposite in fact. The BMW, unless the electronics were set in great way it was very difficult to ride, while the Honda is more rideable. There's still a lot to test with the bike but I feel happy straight away."

Haslam's benchmark for next season will clearly be his team-mate Jonathan Rea, Honda's key man over the past few seasons and the only one to take the Japanese four-cylinder machine to victory in the recent past.

"The goal is always to win. Jonathan Rea won races every season. He's always around the top-3, top-5 in the championship so my first aim is to beat him and get the best results we can."

View the full article

rianews_leonov.jpgYakhnich Motorsport introduced its new World Supersport rider line-up in Moscow last week while announcing plans for the 2013 racing season and beyond at the offices of one of the major national news agencies RIA Novosti.

President of YMS Promotion, Alexander Yakhnich, and team manager of Yakhnich Motorsport, Natalia Lyubimova, declared in the press conference that the Russian team had received official factory support from the European division of Yamaha and status of official participant in the Pirelli tyre test program. The new Yakhnich Motorsport rider Sam Lowes was also presented to the Russian press, together with his fellow Supersport competitor Vladimir Leonov and Dakota Mamola, who will represent the team in the European Superstock 600 Championship.

Yakhnich declared: "In the last two years we have been building our project, and now we can say that it is now complete. In 2012, we conducted the first phase of the Russian Round of the Superbike World Championship - and succeeded beyond all expectations. This allowed us to gain contacts and coverage in the media. For instance, the live broadcast of the Russian WSBK Round collected on our TV a larger audience than Formula 1. In addition, we are now engaged in the organization of the European Cup, which has grown out of another of our projects - the Two Countries Cup. And, of course, one of the most important aspects of our project is the racing team. We have put together a team of international level - this applies to engineers and the base, the riders and the technology. We are quite happy with the results of the first season in the Supersport World Championship and in the new year we are going to fight for the top places."

"In addition, we have a specific program for the 2014-2015 seasons, and in this we have obtained full support from Yamaha and from Dorna, which is now the organizer of both world motorcycle racing championships - MotoGP and WSBK. I would also mention our close cooperation with the International Motorcycle Federation (FIM). We have good relations with Moscow Raceway, Russia's first race track at the highest level, we have helped in the homologation of this complex for motorcycle competition. And now we are the partner of "Formula Sochi", which together with the government is building a path towards Formula 1. We are involved in the process of interaction between the FIM and the homologation of "Formula Sochi" racing requirements.

"In general I can say that we will be happy to assist both existing and under construction projects in Russia. We will do everything possible for the development of motor sport in our country and will make every effort to ensure that Russia is well represented on the world stage."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Psychotest.jpg.2043147.jpg   Wer bin ich? Und wenn ja, wie viele Zylinder?
Der große Psychotest für Motorradfahrer
Wir haben die Fragen und ihr die Antworten. Aber nur die richtige Antwort gibt richtig Punkte. Beim großen MOTORRAD-Psychotest erfahrt ihr, wer ihr wirklich seid: Racer oder Frühbremser, Schrauberprofi oder Technikmuffel, Allzeit- oder Schönwetterfahrer. Wir kennen sie alle. Mitmachen beim Teil 1 des Tests und mehr über sich erfahren! ... > weiter

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...