Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

w825h549_000000b638348ee0.jpgFour World Superbike teams took part in another session of winter testing for the 2013 season at the MotorLand Aragón circuit at Alcañiz (Spain) on Wednesday and Thursday. Rain on day 1 continued throughout the night and in the end Kawasaki Racing Team, BMW Motorrad Italia, Pata Honda and Ducati Alstare were only able to put in a few hours' dry track time on the second day.

Although no official times were made available, 2012 runner-up Tom Sykes continued his terrific testing form for Kawasaki, going fastest overall, and together with team-mate Loris Baz, he was able to try out the latest electronics and suspension updates made available by Kawasaki's Racing Department for the Ninja ZX-10R. BMW, now in the hands of BMW Motorrad Italia, put in some good lap time, with Marco Melandri and new arrival Chaz Davies doing all the work in his second outing on the BMW S 1000 RR machine.

The newly-formed Ducati Alstare team was out on track with only 2011 champion Carlos Checa for the moment, as Ayrton Badovini will start testing on 28-30 November at Jerez. The Honda World Superbike Team, now in Pata colours, was on track with Jonathan Rea and Leon Haslam, who had a harmless crash on day 2, but also with the Supersport team of Lorenzo Zanetti and Michael van der Mark on the Ten Kate prepared CBR 600RR machines.

The top World Superbike teams now head to Jerez at the end of the month before the six-week testing ban comes into force at the start of December.

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Benelli_600.jpg.2039657.jpg   Eicma 2012: neue 600er mit Vierzylinder-Motor
Benelli BN 600 und UNO C 250
Allzu ruhig war es in den letzten Jahren um den italienischen Hersteller Benelli geworden. Seit der Übernahme durch die chinesische Gruppe Qianjing im Jahr 2005 brachte die traditionsreiche Marke aus Pesaro kaum mehr neue Modelle auf den Markt. Doch nun tut sich was: Benelli will im Lauf des nächsten Jahres das 600er-Vierzylinder-Bike BN 600 bringen, außerdem auch eine 250er mit Einzylinder-Antrieb. Die Motoren stammen vom Mutterkonzern in China. ... > weiter

View the full article

sbk_eicma_biaggisykes_news.jpgWorld Superbike's second appearance at the 70th edition of EICMA, the International Motorcycle Exhibition that concluded yesterday in Milan, was once again a resounding success.

The 500 sq m of SBK Paddock Show, exactly the same structure that forms the focal point for paddock activity during the eni FIM Superbike World Championship's European rounds, was under constant siege from Superbike fans and enthusiasts from Thursday through Sunday.

Over the four days, the general public were able to feast their eyes on a mouth-watering display of SBK machinery that included Max Biaggi's championship-winning #3 Aprilia RSV4 Factory and Carl Fogarty's #1 Ducati 996 bike amongst others, but it was the four-time WSBK champion who was the star of the show, making three appearances on stage in front of a packed audience.

Rider interviews and autograph sessions made up the bulk of this year's activities, with quiz game challenges, SBK Fun & Safe, racing videos, a dedicated merchandise corner, grid-girls distributing gadgets and posters also providing entertainment for the fans.

Eni, the Superbike World Championship's Title Sponsor, had a major presence with an information desk, gadgets, girls and a radio-controlled model racing track for visitors to try out, while Top Sponsor Alfa Romeo also had their MiTo Safety Car on display.

The Official SBK Riding School had its own dedicated area with information, riding tips, gadgets and prizes and the tutorial sessions hosted by chief instructor Claudio Corsetti were always packed to capacity with bike fans and enthusiasts.

Superbike and Supersport world champions Max Biaggi and Kenan Sofuoglu both received special awards, a Colnago racing bicycle, from SBK partner Compagnia Editoriale.

Infront Motor Sports would like to thank 2012 champion Max Biaggi, Tom Sykes, Marco Melandri, Carlos Checa, Leon Haslam, Leon Camier, Loris Baz, Ayrton Badovini, Chaz Davies, Luca Scassa, Davide Giugliano, Niccolò Canepa, Lorenzo Zanetti, Kenan Sofuoglu, Sam Lowes, Massimo Roccoli, Luca Salvadori, Eduard Blokhin, Sheridan Morais, Andrea Antonelli, Luca Marconi, Sylvain Barrier for their presence, as well as special guests Carl Fogarty and Troy Corser and all the other people who dedicated their time and efforts to making the event such a success.

View the full article

071_r02_calero_grid.jpgNacho Calero is a fast young Spanish talent who will step up to the World Supersport Championship in 2013 with PTR. The 22-year-old from Valencia finished 9th in the Superstock 600 Championship in 2012 with two second place results to his credit. He has four years experience in the class so knows many of the same circuits used for WSS well and is ready for the next stage in his racing career.

He joins Hungary's Imre Toth and Italy's Luca Marconi as the third rider using PTR Honda CBR600RRs in the 2013 World Supersport Championship. PTR expects to announce two more riders to finalise its line-up later this month.

"I'm happy to compete with PTR, a team that is clearly very competitive and committed to helping its riders achieve their maximum potential" declared Calero. "I'll be ready to race with one of the best motorbikes in the Championship. During my last experience and career at Stock 600, I've achieved good results without a bike that is competitive. I know it will be difficult in WSS but I am ambitious and highly motivated and will do my best to get the best results possible for my team."

Simon Buckmaster, PTR Team Manager, said: "We welcome Nacho to the PTR Honda team and are excited by what we can achieve together. He is young and talented and this is a big opportunity for him to show what he can achieve on a leading bike in a World Championship."

View the full article

Sie spüren schon Entzugserscheinungen nach einer atemberaubenden Saison MotoGP™-Action? Ab jetzt wird die neue wöchentliche Live-Sendung, die Off-Season-Show, von motogp.com Ihren MotoGP-Heißhunger stillen und Sie mit den neuesten Nachrichten und den besten Rückblicken aus der Saison 2012 versorgen.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

MOTORRADonline.de

Eicma-%C3%9Cbersicht_.jpg.2036731.jpg   Eicma 2012: Über eine halbe Millionen Besucher auf der Mailänder Messe
Full House bei der Eicma 2012
In der vergangenen Woche waren über eine halbe Millionen Besucher auf der Mailänder Motorradmesse Eicma. Damit liegt die Besucherzahl trotz Krise in Italien etwa auf Vorjahresniveau. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Tuning_KTM_RC8_R_Fahrt.jpg.2041043.jpg   Das Racebike Kainzinger-KTM RC8 R Track im Rennstreckentest
Racebike: Kainzinger-KTM RC8 R Track
Österreichisches Bike, deutscher Tuner, Schweizer Kunde: Wie schlagkräftig ist das multinationale Trio? Schwäbischer Tester findet es auf badischer Rennstrecke heraus ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

BT_X1.jpg.2041455_Weihnacht.jpg.2042625.   Anzeige: Neue Intercom -Lösungen im Motorradbereich
Midland erweitert „Next“-Bluetooth-Serie mit BT X1 und X2
Die "Next"-Familie für professionelle Intercom-Lösungen im Motorradbereich wächst weiter: Neue Geräte verbinden Zweier- oder Dreiergruppen bei kleinen bis mittleren Gesprächsdistanzen / Eigens auf die Bedürfnisse und Anwendungsgewohnheiten im mittleren Segment zugeschnittene Gerätetypen. ... > weiter

View the full article

cluzel.jpg

FIXI Crescent Suzuki new signing Jules Cluzel recently made his first visit to the team's headquarters in Verwood, England to meet his crew and try out for size the Suzuki GSX-R1000 that he will be racing in next year's Superbike World Championship.

Cluzel immediately felt at home in the fresh surroundings, as he was introduced to his new Crew Chief Lez Pearson and the rest of the team that he will be working with next season. The 24-year-old Frenchman was eager to swing his leg over the race bike and immediately said that he couldn't wait to get it out on the track, because it felt right straight away.

The FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 was emblazoned with Cluzel's racing number 16 when he first set eyes on the bike and he quickly adapted himself to the seating position, even asking the crew to make adjustments, and suggested some future alterations, to enable him to start the first test with a bike that fits him.

Cluzel will get his first chance to ride the Yoshimura-powered FIXI Crescent Suzuki at a test in Spain early next year, before he begins his competitive career with his new team at Phillip Island in Australia on Sunday 24th February. Before that though he will meet up with new team-mate Leon Camier tomorrow, when the pair will be attending an official function on behalf of the team's title sponsor FIXI.

Jules Cluzel: "I am really happy to have come here to England and meet the team and see my new bike. I am really looking forward to riding the Suzuki GSX-R and I am very excited about the first exit in the first test, because the bike felt great as soon as I sat on it, now I want to ride it! This is a new challenge and I am really happy to be involved in this with FIXI Crescent Suzuki. I have met all my new crew and they were really friendly and I'm really looking forward to working with all of them."

Lez Pearson (Crew Chief): "I have met Jules briefly before, but it was good to meet him properly today and get his first impressions of the bike. I became a fan of his last season and saw that he was a real talent and I'm sure that is something we can help him grow at FIXI Crescent Suzuki. He's an intelligent and enthusiastic guy and the whole crew are excited about seeing what he can do on the bike. He's already given us some ideas about how he would like the bike setting up for him, so we already have an idea of what he wants. We are all really looking forward to working with him and the first test can't come soon enough."

View the full article

083_fogarty_eicma_news.jpg

As a result of the 59 race wins and four world titles he conquered in the second half of the 1990s, "King" Carl Fogarty is the most successful rider ever in the history of World Superbike. It comes as no surprise therefore that his presence at the 70th edition of EICMA and his appearances at the SBK Paddock Show in Hall 10 were greeted with massive enthusiasm by the numerous numbers of fans present, who had an opportunity to catch up with an authentic legend of motorbike racing. For his part, Fogarty made no secret of his delight at being one of the leading protagonists on the SBK stage.

"It's fantastic and good for the fans, they love this kind of thing," declared the 52-year-old from Blackburn. "It's really nice to be back, sometimes you think ‘I hope they remember you' but they never forget for sure."

Fogarty's splendid Ducati 996 #1 took pride of place in the centre of the SBK Paddock Show, in front of the other protagonists of this year's 25th edition, thus marking a virtual link between the past and the present of a championship that over the years has succeeded in providing non-stop thrills and excitement for all fans of two-wheeled racing, a championship that Fogarty himself admitted, has never lost its true nature and essence.

"Every year World Superbike produces some fantastic racing, many different winners, all riders very close, for me it's the best sport to watch for the excitement it brings. Superbike is never boring."

"I don't think SBK has changed too much during the years, I guess it got more competitive as more brands are involved and there are a lot of good riders. Manufacturers make those bikes for the road as well, so the fans could think of buying those models and riding them around. It's always been strong, apart the years '03-'04-'05 but now it's back again and very competitive."

View the full article

005_p12_linortner_action.jpg

David 'Lino' Linortner, one of the most promising young racers from Austria, will join PTR in the World Supersport Championship in 2013. The 21-year-old has incredible raw speed and ability, proved when he took an eighth place at the Nurburgring round of WSS in 2012 as a wild card rider (photo).

A multiple race winner in the IDM Supersport Championship in Germany, his rise through the ranks has been meteoric and with PTR he has high ambitions in the World Championship, especially as he will be bringing his long time trusted mechanic Bernd Klockmann to the PTR team as his chassis technician.

Lino joins Imre Toth, Luca Marconi and Nacho Calero at PTR Honda in the prestigious World Supersport Championship. PTR's final rider will be announced shortly.

Lino: "At the end of the season there were different opportunities and situations in conversation and we looked at different options in the STK-1000 and World Supersport. My target was the Supersport World Championship, so I am very happy that my sponsors have opted for this route. PTR Honda is one of the most successful World Supersport teams in recent years; I am sure I will have a very competitive package in 2013. I will meet the Team for the first time at the end of January in the first test in Spain - I can hardly wait to ride the PTR Honda. Only one month later, I start at the first race in Australia."

Simon Buckmaster, PTR Team Manager: "We are very excited with Lino and his potential. He has already proved to be a top eight finisher and we are confident that Lino and the PTR Honda will be a strong package. He has a lot to learn and it won't be easy but he has the talent to go far and we want to help take him as high up the results sheet as possible."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Einzylinder_Enduro_Fahrt.jpg.2041529.jpg   Vergleichstest: Einzylinder-Enduros von Husqvarna, KTM und Yamaha
Husqvarna TR 650 Terra, KTM 690 Enduro R und Yamaha XT 660 R
Mit der neuen TR 650 Terra tritt Husqvarna im Kreis der Stollenritter an, die auch dem Alltag genügen müssen? Klappt das? KTM 690 Enduro R und Yamaha XT 660 R helfen klären. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

TSG_Seppster_Tuning_Fahrt.jpg.2041719.jp   Verrückter Cruiser von TSG Motorcycles
Fahrbericht TGS Seppster 2 Ice Racer
Rappenhof - schon mal gehört? Der Ort liegt im tiefsten Niederbayern, irgendwo zwischen Passau und Deggendorf. Hier, im wildesten Nichts, baute Tobias Guckel einige der verrücktesten Bikes der Welt. MOTORRAD durfte Probe fahren. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...