• Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

MOTORRADonline.de

Dreizylinder.jpg.1277394.jpg   MOTORRAD CLASSIC Dreizylinder-Spezial
Unterwegs auf den Dreizylindern der 70er- und 80er-Jahre
Wie viele Zylinder braucht der Motorradfahrer? Ob drei oder vier - bei diesem Thema spielen Emotionen eine Rolle, aber auch die Unterschiede der technischen Konzepte. MOTORRAD Classic nahm 14 Dreizylinder von Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, BMW, BSA, Triumph, Laverda und Yamaha unter die Lupe. ... > weiter

View the full article

crescent.jpgCrescent Suzuki has unveiled its new 2012 GSX-R and named bespoke Foreign Exchange Solutions company Fixi as co-title sponsor for John Hopkins and Leon Camier's 2012 World Superbike Championship title assault.

And, as the wraps came off the newly-liveried Yoshimura-powered GSX-R1000s at the company's Verwood Headquarters in Dorset this week, the squad - under the guidance of Team Manager Jack Valentine - was preparing to crate-up and ship to Australia next week for testing in the lead-up to the opening round of the 2012 World Superbike Championship at Phillip Island on February 26th.

Paul Denning, Team Principal: "The team has done a stunning job to prepare the new GSX-Rs for this level of competition; the attention to detail is faultless and I think that this will be the most-advanced GSX-R ever to grace a racetrack! Yoshimura's hard work and proactive attitude to engine development has also enabled us to be as well prepared for Phillip Island as we can be. John and Leon are ready, the team is very motivated; and we will put everything into competing at the best level we possibly can!

"I would like to thank Richard Wynn and his co-directors at Fixi for their continued and expanded support. I would also like to thank Ronald Kabella and the team at Motorex and all our partners for their commitment to Crescent Fixi Suzuki's assault on the World Superbike Championship. Finally, thanks to everyone at new team partner Sign Language for completing the graphic-wrapped livery so expertly and quickly."

Richard Wynn, CEO, Fixi Plc: "Fixi provides bespoke, state of the art foreign exchange services to the institutional and professional marketplace and we are no strangers to Crescent, having supported them in the British Superbike Championship last year. Having our brand exposed globally is extremely good timing for us - we have offices in London, Chicago and more recently Singapore and, through our innovative technology, we are able to reach out to clients and partnerships in all the leading global financial centres.

The World Superbike Championship offers us a wonderful opportunity not only to entertain our existing clients, but also to enhance our marketing strategy. Last year provided us with one of the most exciting finales any Superbike series has witnessed and we have no doubt that the Crescent Suzuki Team will do a sterling job in representing our brand in the World Superbike Championship."

View the full article

jules_cluzel_1.jpgFrench ace Jules Cluzel will race a PTR Honda in the 13-round 2012 World Supersport Championship. A race winner in the Moto2 World Championship in 2010 when he finished seventh overall, 23-year-old Jules has proven talent and speed along with track knowledge and is expected to be a front runner right from the start when the racing commences at Phillip Island in Australia on February 26th.

The British based PTR squad has finished runner-up in the World Supersport Championship twice in 2009 and 2010 and scored eight podium finishes from 12 race start in 2011.

Jules will join the team for a two-day test at Phillip Island in Australia on 20th and 21st of February before the opening round of the Championship at the same track on 26thFebruary.

Jules: "I am very happy to have secured a seat with PTR Honda, one of the front running teams in the World Supersport Championship - there are not many bikes that can win the Championship but I have one of them. I cannot wait to get to know the team and bike better in the Australia test and then see what we can achieve in the first race. I cannot wait to get started."

Simon Buckmaster, PTR Honda Team Manager: "It is very late in the day but we are delighted to welcome Jules to the team and are sure with his pedigree and proven speed that he will be an addition to an already strong squad. We look forward to seeing what he can achieve in this Championship with the experience at the top level he has already had, it will be exciting."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Unbenannt-1.1224567.jpg.1224571.jpg   Neue Regeln für das Verkehrszentralregister in Flensburg
Ist der Führerschein bald ab acht Punkten weg?
Medienberichten zufolge wird sich einiges im Flensburger Zentralregister für Verkehrsverstöße ändern. Die Punktevergabe soll reformiert werden und der Führerschein bereits ab acht Punkten auf dem Konto weg sein. ... > weiter

View the full article

Jorge Lorenzo ist zuversichtlich, dass für die 1000cc noch weitere entscheidende Veränderungen vorgenommen werden, bevor es zum ersten GP des Jahres geht. Nach dem ersten Test 2012 in Sepang sagte der Spanier: “Wenn wir uns nur um 2% verbessern, können wir diese Saison sehr gut sein.”

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

105_r09_marconi_grid.jpgItalian youngster Luca Marconi will get another bite of the cherry this year after signing with the rookie VFT Racing team for the FIM Supersport World Championship. The Rimini man, former European minibikes champion, has reached an agreement with the Italian team (based outside of Rome) just a few weeks away from the start of the season at Phillip Island.

"I am satisfied with this choice", declared Marconi. "The team is a rookie team internationally, but with the help of some technicians with experience at a world level and with the enthusiasm and the passion that the Menghi family has for this sport, I am sure that we will develop well together. I immediately found a good feeling with these guys, they are really special. Unfortunately we haven't been able to do any testing for a variety of reasons: the short time available and now the weather conditions, so decided to postpone everything until the month of March, immediately after the opening round at Phillip Island."

Marconi will race a Yamaha YZF-R6 prepared by VFT Racing but with several modifications from the standard-spec version: Bitubo suspension and Magneti Marelli electronics.

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

yamaha_Tag.jpg.1342499.jpg   Yamaha: Saisonstart am 24./25. März 2012
Tag der offenen Tür beim Motorradhändler
Bundesweit starten Yamaha-Händler dieses Jahr vom 24. bis 25. März mit dem Tag der offenen Tür in die Motorradsaison. Auf die Besucher warten neue Modelle, Probefahrten und ausgiebige Benzingespräche. Zusätzlich gibt es interessante Angebote für Fahranfänger. ... > weiter

View the full article

p90089842_site2.jpgHaving joined the SBK Championship in 2011 and having had a great deal of success as team manager to the official Yamaha squad at that time, Andrea Dosoli starts 2012 as Head of Race Operations for the BMW Motorrad Motorsport squad. The 39-year-old Italian (left in the photo, with Bernhard Gobmeier and Stephan Fischer) is responsible for the race team at races and tests and has been in this position since the beginning of the year.

What do you consider to be the major attraction of your role as Head of Race Operations for BMW Motorrad Motorsport?

"This project is currently the most exciting and interesting project in the motorcycle motorsport environment because I can see that we have the potential to win, to become a winning team. We have a big company behind us, we have the chance to work with experienced and incredibly talented riders, and we are growing into a very strong team. To be part of this project is something I am really proud of, and the reason I decided to join BMW Motorrad Motorsport. I believe that together, step-by-step, we can achieve the results we deserve. Representing a company like BMW gives a big motivation to everyone, but simultaneously brings with it big responsibilities for everyone. I would like everybody in the team to be aware of this responsibility. If that happens, the results will arrive automatically. It is nice to wear a shirt with the BMW logo - but when you wear it, you represent the company worldwide. So in all areas you have huge responsibility. Everyone must be aware of this responsibility, and only then can we do all the work required to be successful. To be part of the leadership of this big project is something I am extremely proud of."

What have been your impressions of the team so far?

"My impression is that we have a lot of potential in many areas, but the glue required to bind all these areas is lacking. So I would like to do my part to put all this potential together, and to use this potential. I know it is not an easy job, but step-by-step, if we keep the motivation high, we can succeed. To achieve strong results in motorsport all the areas have to be strong. It has to be a coherent overall package. If only one area within a team is weak, you won't achieve results. So we need to grow as a team, as a group and use our potential to try to improve any weak areas."

How would you describe your main duties?

"I want to be that glue between all the areas by concentrating and to work on the improvement of our team, day-by-day. It could be that there is an issue at the racetrack, where we are facing a problem. Then, everyone has to help to try to fix this. We can achieve results if everything and everybody works well together, and every member of the team looks beyond his own responsibilities. I aim to be the glue which keeps all the areas together and to keep everybody motivated."

How would you describe yourself in three words?

"Honest, serious and motivated."

What would be your three wishes for the 2012 season if you were granted them?

"The first wish would be that every night every one of us goes to bed being proud of his work of that day and knowing that he has given the maximum. I wish that everybody is proud of being part of this project. Then I would like to give BMW and the riders the first win of this project. And my third wish would be that this is just the first step towards even more ambitious projects in future. So I would like to build up a strong team, one able to achieve these important targets."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Vergleichstest_BMW_Kawasaki.1342528.jpg.   Vergleichstest BMW S 1000 RR gegen Kawasaki ZX-10R
200 PS-Superbike Duell
Die BMW S 1000 RR diktiert seit 2010 auch dank ihrer Regelsysteme das Geschehen bei den Superbikes. Die Kawasaki ZX-10R kam ihr 2011 sehr nahe. Hat sich nach dem BMW-Update für 2012 die Kluft wieder aufgetan? ... > weiter

View the full article

Der Fahrer aus Valencia erwartet, dass seine dritte Saison in der Königsklasse - in der er für das Pramac Racing Team antreten wird - ein wichtiger Schritt in seiner Karriere wird. Barberá erklärte seine Ziele und sagte, dass die verbesserte Desmosedici 1000ccm GP12 dabei helfen wird, seine Ziele zu erreichen.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

team_effenbert_liberty_racing__barracuda.jpgThe Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, present in World Superbike with Jakub Smrz, Sylvain Guintoli and Maxime Berger, has signed a deal with special components firm Barracuda. The Italian company, managed by Alessandro Giardina, now becomes an official sponsor of the team for the entire 2012 season.

The partnership has brought together two bodies, whose passion for bikes is the reason for their existence. The alliance is therefore an expression of mutual willingness to join forces, grow and work in the same direction.

"Alessandro Giardina is my dear friend, to whom I pay deep respect", said Fabio Alberti, Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team manager. "The partnership between us and his company to me is a development of our professional aim to create a personal bond to which I hold a lot. Barracuda represents an important entity that has been able to stand on the market with great determination, ability and quality. We fully share their positive mood, and are grateful for the trust that they have given us. We are happy and confident that this cooperation will be a successful project".

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Aprilia_Caponord.jpg.1342837.jpg   Neuheiten: Aprilia Caponord 1200 und Moto Guzzi California 1400
Neuer Tourer und Cruiser aus Italien
Alle Jahre wieder nutzt der Piaggio-Konzern seine Händlertagung in Monte Carlo, um bis dato noch geheime Projekte zu zeigen und die Reaktion der Kundschaft zu testen. Diesmal führten die Italiener ihren Händlern wichtige Neuheiten von zwei Konzerntöchtern vor: Die Caponord 1200 von Aprilia und die California 1400 von Moto Guzzi. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

winter_2.jpg.241826.jpg   Umfrage
Warum fahrt ihr Motorrad?
Minus 12 Grad in Stuttgart und keine Besserung in Sicht. Aber wir versprechen euch, auch dieses Jahr wird der Frühling kommen! Solange bleiben nur die Erinnerungen an die letzte Saison. Was macht für euch die Faszination Motorrad aus, auf was freut ihr euch am meisten? ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Ducati-Panigale_Luftkanal.jpg.1332578.jp   Milliarden-Spiel in Italiens Motorrad-Industrie
Ducati offenbar vor Verkauf
Aufregung in Italiens Motorradbranche: Motorradhersteller Ducati soll offensichtlich verkauft werden. Berichten der Wirtschaftsblätter "Financial Times" und "Il Sole 24 ore" zufolge steht Ducati zum Verkauf – und zwar zum Preis von einer satten Milliarde Euro. Das ist dreimal so viel wie der derzeitige Besitzer, der italienischen Fonds Investindustrial der Mailänder Familie Bonomi, bei der Übernahme im Frühjahr 2006 für Ducati bezahlte. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Racecamp%20580pxl.jpg.547178.jpg   PS-Racecamp Hockenheim (kleiner Kurs)
Warm Up PS-Racecamp in Hockenheim
Schon im März treffen wir uns zu unserem ersten PS-Racecamp auf dem kleinen Kurs in Hockenheim. Es gibt viel freie Fahrzeit in 3-4 Leistungsgruppen, ideal für Prüf- und Einstellfahrten oder einfach um die neue Saison einzuläuten. Das Warm-up-Training bietet einen optimalen Saisonauftakt zu einem günstigen Preis. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Racecamp%20580pxl.jpg.547178.jpg   PS-Racecamp Gross Dölln Ostern 2012
Motorrad-Rennstreckentraining in Groß Dölln
Saisonauftakt vom PS-Racecamp auf dem neuen Track 3 im auto motor und sport-Drivingcenter Gross Dölln. Freies Motorradrenntraining mit viel Fahrzeit in 3 bis 4 Zeitblöcken. Geeignet für Ein- und Aufsteiger, Rookies, aber auch für Könner. Und das schon für faire 129 Euro pro Tag. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Unbenannt-1.1063619.jpg.1063623.jpg   19. Internationale Motorrad Ausstellung vom 17. bis 19. Februar
MOTORRAD auf der IMOT 2012
Zum 19. Mal öffnet die IMOT in München, Süddeutschlands größte Motorrad-Messe, vom 17. bis 19. Februar 2012 ihre Tore. Hier präsentieren Hersteller ihre Neuheiten für die kommende Zweirad-Saison. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...