Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

p90089453.jpgThe BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet SBK Team was presented at the Autodromo di Monza yesterday. The Italian Team will compete in the FIM Superbike World Championship with riders Ayrton Badovini and Michel Fabrizio, and in the FIM Superstock Cup with Sylvian Barrier and new team member Lorenzo Baroni. The occasion also provided an opportunity to present to the press the new title sponsor: GoldBet.

This year, the Roman rider Michel Fabrizio will make his debut in SBK competition with the BMW S 1000 RR alongside Badovini. Michel Fabrizio will bring with him good experience and can count on a fine relationship with many members of the team with whom he raced in previous years. In the Superstock Cup, 21-year-old Lorenzo Baroni will compete alongside French rider Barrier in his second year with the BMW Motorrad

Italia Team.

Andrea Buzzoni, Director of BMW Motorrad Italia and Manager of the SBK Project, declared: "The 2011 season was a positive one, both from a business and from a sports point of view. Business-wise, we maintained and strengthened our position as market leader despite the complex socio-economic and market conditions. From a sports point of view, it was a year of apprenticeship, with a brief start-up period, which proved quite exciting; I like to think back to the race in Misano, where the little more than rookie Ayrton claimed 4th place, coming very close to a podium, finishing just six races after our first world championship outing. Despite the fact for all practical purposes the team was able to count on only one rider, on account of James Toseland's physical problems, we earned a place among the top ten of the championship, which had been our objective."

"In 2012, taking advantage of the fact that we were already involved, we began development of the new motorcycles in good time, capitalizing on last year's experience even in terms of more resources being devoted to the project. We believe that we have the technical-sporting competence, the riders (Ayrton strongly on the rise and Michel whose talent is evident), as well as a strong and motivated team that can and must grow even more in terms of competitiveness and results. The objective is to close in regularly on the top five and to join them as often as possible. In Superstock competition, we want to confirm our proven top-level competitiveness and to once again take the title we won so convincingly in 2010. Thanks to the revised BMW S 1000 RR, to the exceptional talents and heart of Sylvain Barrier, to the arrival of a promising young rider, Lorenzo Baroni, and to a team having great experience and professionalism, we are looking forward to the season with determined ambition."

"In addition, the 2012 project has the support of a new Title Sponsor, GoldBet. We are proud of having this important partner with whose help we are confident that we can continue to grow, and on behalf of the BMW Motorrad Goldbet Team I would like to thank them for their confidence."

View the full article

Die Yamaha Factory Piloten Jorge Lorenzo und Ben Spies zeigten sich auch heute, am zweiten Testtag in Sepang, dem ersten offiziellen 1000ccm MotoGP Test 2012 in vielversprechender Form. Nachdem sie gestern damit verbrachten, wieder einen Fahrrhythmus zu finden, fuhren sie heute Vergleichstest in verschiedenen Bereichen.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

sestriere_logo.jpgThe Effenbert Liberty Racing has chosen Sestriere to officially present the team for the 2012 SBK season, which kicks off at Phillip Island on the last Sunday of the month of February. This splendid winter resort, which boasts the distinction of being the Italian town at the highest altitude will, on February 4th and 5th , provide the stage for an event presenting three top SBK protagonists: Maxime Berger, Sylvain Guintoli and Jakub Smrž, their official bikes and, of course, the team management.

Not only will the peaks of the Alps of Piedmont be in the spotlight, but also a rendezvous that has all the credentials to be very special.

"This event has a very important meaning for the team", said Fabio Alberti, the new team manager. "It will be a great opportunity to put everything together and enjoy a weekend at leisure, before the more serious step that marks the countdown to the start of the Championship. It is going to be our second year in the World Superbike Championship; the Team has grown and is still growing. In everything we do, there is a clear desire not to overlook anything and to aim for the best result from every point of view. At Sestriere we will greet the beginning of this new world adventure with confidence! The program for these two days is full of surprises and I invite you all to join us. Be sure you will be satisfied."

The special rendezvous will begin in the afternoon on Saturday 4th February, with an autograph session in the heart of the Piedmont town, and, if weather permits, there will be a very spectacular activity full of interaction of riders with all those, who decide to attend. Afterwards, there will be a gala dinner at the restaurant of the Hotel Belvedere. The evening program, which will be attended by partners of the team and gorgeous girls, will be ended at the Tabata disco in Sestriere, the heart of the bustling nightlife area in the popular winter ski resort. Sunday morning will be dedicated to photograph sessions with riders and bikes, meeting with the press and with the fans.

View the full article

carlos_checa.jpgAlthea Racing today took the opportunity to officially present its 2012 World Superbike outfit to sponsors and members of the press at the team's headquarters in Civita Castellana. Later this month the 2011 World SBK Champions will be back in action at the opening round of the 2012 World SBK Championship, but before embarking on what will be an inevitably challenging journey, team manager Genesio Bevilacqua, riders Carlos Checa and Davide Giugliano and team members were all on hand to officially launch the season and unveil the new livery of the Ducati 1198 machines.

Key sponsors, including representatives from Unibat, TIM and SNAI, were present for an informal lunch followed by the formal presentation, during which team members and riders spoke about their expectations for the coming season. Also on stage were special guests including Paolo Flammini, CEO of Infront Motor Sports, Paolo Ciabatti, General Manager of Infront Motor Sports, and Ernesto Marinelli, SBK Project Director for Ducati. The event was attended by many members of the national and international press with guests also having the chance to view Genesio Bevilacqua's extensive private bike collection, housed at the same location.

Genesio Bevilacqua, General Manager of Althea Racing spoke about his team's objectives going into the new year: "I'm very happy to officially present our 2012 line-up. As you know, our confirmed riders are SBK champion Carlos Checa and Davide Giugliano, a rising talent. We thank all of our sponsors, and particularly Unibat, SNAI and TIM, as it is thanks to them that we are able to embark on this adventure. We start the season with high expectations, having won in both the Superbike and Superstock categories last year. We know it won't be easy as the competition is very strong but we will do our best to repeat last year's incredible performance, knowing that we can count on the experience gained by our men in the field during 2011. We hope that this experience will help us to do even better than last year."

Carlos Checa, the 2011 championship winner, knows that competition will be stiffer than ever this year but is confident as he sets about defending his title: "I prefer not to say too much, it's impossible to make predictions when it comes to racing! We do know that this coming season will be tough, there will be stiff competition and we will fight with more or less the same bike as in previous seasons. Having said that, I am confident and can't wait to get back on track with my team - it goes without saying that we will do our utmost to defend the title!"

Having demonstrated his potential by winning the 2011 Superstock 1000 FIM Cup with Althea Racing, Davide Giugliano makes an important step up to the Superbike class this year and relishes the chance to compete in such a strong field: "I hope to be strong right from the start. I'm riding the championship winning bike and am part of the championship winning team so I don't have any excuses really! I realize that I need to get straight down to work and learn fast if I want to start seeing the results."

View the full article

leandro_mercado_x_news.jpgTeam Pedercini's Leandro Mercado will now not take part in the opening round of the 2012 Superbike World Championship at Phillip Island, after the 19 year-old Superbike debutant broke the radius bone in his right arm in a crash on his supermoto bike during a training session last week in Argentina.

On Monday "Tati" Mercado underwent an operation to speed up rehabilitation. He will be back for the second round at Imola, scheduled for April 1st, and his place at Phillip Island will be taken by Australian Bryan Staring. Bryan already took part in the race last year with the Italian Team - as a wild card - in the first round of the World Superbike at Phillip Island, finishing with a fifteenth and a seventeenth place in the two races.

"I'm really disappointed because I won't be able to take part in the Phillip Island races as it was to be my Superbike debut," said Mercado. "I was eager to compete in Australia hoping to obtain good results. I know the whole team worked extremely hard to prepare my bike for the first appointment of the season and now I'm forced to miss out on the race. Starting from next week, with the help of my doctors, I'll start intensive rehabilitation to make sure that I'll be in top condition for the second race in Imola".

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Endbewertung_DT_BMW_S1000RR.jpg.1340488.   Der Supersportler von BMW nach 50 000 km
Dauertest-Abschlussbilanz: BMW S 1000 RR
Vom Fleck weg schnappte sich die BMW mit der S 1000 RR die Führungsrolle im Wolfsrudel der 1000er-Superbikes. Und heimste bisher bei Tests jede Menge guter Noten ein. Aber kann ihr auch nach dem harten MOTORRAD-Dauertest ein gutes Zeugnis ausgestellt werden? ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

alpinestars.1844461.jpg.1844473.jpg   Werksbesuch bei Alpinestars
Motorradstiefel für die Stars
Stern der Alpen oder zu Deutsch: Edelweiß. Auch wenn der Name etwas anderes suggeriert: Die Stiefel von Alpinestars sind alles andere als passendes Schuhwerk für Blümchenpflücker. Ab durch die Dolomiten nach Asolo. ... > weiter

View the full article

telecom.jpgTelecom Italia and Ducati have extended their partnership to the Superbike World Championship for the 2012 season as the sponsorship agreement between the two companies in MotoGP is extended to the championship-winning Althea Racing Team.

TIM, Telecom Italia's mobile telephony brand, will be emblazoned on the fairing and front cowls of Althea Racing's two Ducati 1198s, and on the racing leathers worn by Carlos Checa, current World Superbike Champion, and Davide Giugliano, the young Italian rider who last year won the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.

This partnership strengthens the links between the two companies, both of which share values such as the pursuit of excellence, technological leadership and a desire to compete in major challenges.

View the full article

Das Yamaha Factory Racing Team schloss am Donnerstag den ersten Test 2012 auf dem Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia ab. Jorge Lorenzo und Ben Spies konzentrierten sich auf das Grundsetup der 1000cc YZR-M1, um sich auf den zweiten Test in Sepang am Ende des Monats vorzubereiten.

Lesen Sie den vollen Bericht

lamarra.jpgThe Barni Racing Ducati team, runner-up last year with Danilo Petrucci, has confirmed that Eddi La Marra will line up alongside Lorenzo Savadori in the 2012 edition of the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup. The 22-year-old from the outskirts of Rome has already raced with the Lombardy-based squad during the Winter Trophy held in December at Vallelunga on a 1098R (photo).

For the 2012 season, which gets underway in Imola at the start of April, La Marra will be one of the first riders to get his hands on the brand-new 1199 Panigale, with which he will make a first shakedown test at the end of February at Vallelunga. La Marra has come off the back of two difficult seasons in Superstock 1000 with Honda Lorini, his best result being a sixth place at Portimão in 2010.

"I am very happy about this new adventure with Barni Racing Ducati" declared La Marra. "I'm training harder than I've ever done in the past to prepare for the start of the season. I'm curious to test the new bike, which will be delivered to the team in a few days time. I'm going to have to wait to the end of the month to test it, but Ducati have already told us that it a very competitive bike. I'll be giving 100% and even more, and the fact that I'm racing with such a top-level team makes me even more optimistic. I know I can do well."

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...