Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

147_r03_egea_action.jpgThanks to some great performances in his first year in the European Superstock 600 Championship (9th overall) with the ASPI team, Stéphane Egea is now ready for his next challenge with the TFC team. The 21-year-old from Antibes will have the support of Yamaha Motor France on a competitive YZF R6 machine and is ready to go all out for the continental title.

"I am delighted to sign with TFC, supported by Yamaha Motor France" declared Egea. "I am sure the team will prepare me a great bike allowing me to fight for the win every weekend".

His manager, Franck Da Silva, added: "We cannot be happier to have closed this deal. This is a perfect opportunity for Stéphane to reach another level in his career. The great experience of Tony Falcone as an ex-rider but also as a talented mechanic and team manager has helped us choosing the TFC team".

Last year, Tony Falcone Compétition competed in European Superstock 600 with Nelson Major and Mathieu Marchal and in 2010 in World Supersport but with Egea on board Falcone is full of optimism about the coming season ahead: "Closing a deal with such a talented rider is a great opportunity for me and the team. It will make us stronger and more confident in order to be competitive every weekend. All of us will work hard for that and I am convinced that we will achieve all our goals with Stéphane".

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

grillini_aitchison.jpgTeam Grillini will be joining the 2012 Superbike World Championship starting-grid line-up after signing Australian rider Mark Aitchison. After being involved in Moto2 and CRT projects for the last two years team manager Andrea Grillini has now decided to return to World Superbike for a new challenge.

Expectations and ambitions are high for the 2012 season, as confirmed by the choice of rider for the team. It will be 28 year-old Mark Aitchison from Australia, a rider who has already accumulated considerable experience in the Supersport and Superbike categories, where he qualified for Superpole six times. Aitchison will line up at the start of the season on a new BMW S1000 RR machine.

Andrea Grillini declared: "I am delighted with the choice of rider. The agreement came after more than a month of negotiations but I always thought that Mark could be an ideal rider for us, and allow us to have high ambitions in the World Superbike Championship. We still need to define some of the team members, but Mirko Serraino will be chief engineer. A big thanks to SCB Group who follow the rider and to Paolo Ciabatti of Infront who has enthusiastically welcomed us into this championship".

Immediately after signing, Aitchison declared: "I'm really excited about this new challenge ahead of me in 2012. My first year in SBK was very important, I learnt a lot and I hope it's the turning-point for more success next season. The Grillini team was interesting for me because it's made up of a small group of people who have the ambition and desire to work as a team and this was a factor in my decision. We know that it'll take some time to develop the BMW, especially as the championship is about to start shortly, but with the programme we have ahead of us I know we can reach the aims we've set for ourselves. Now I can devote myself to training and getting ready for the first tests before the opening round at my home track in Australia".

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Jorge-Lorenzo_teaser.jpg.1181305.jpg   Jorge Lorenzo macht den Motorradführerschein
24-jähriger Motorradweltmeister macht den Führerschein
Das fahrerische Talent und Können von Jorge Lorenzo ist unbestritten. Aber wussten Sie, dass der 24-Jährige MotoGP-Weltmeister von 2010 keinen Motorradführerschein besitzt? Den holt er jetzt nach. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Yamaha-YZF-R-125.jpg.1297650.jpg   Sturzgefahr durch defekten Seitenständerschalter
Rückruf für die Yamaha YZF-R 125
Ein möglicher Defekt am Seitenständer der YZF-R 125 kann zum Unfall führen. Yamaha ruft daher die Fahrzeuge bestimmter Modellcodes und Fahrgestellnummern zur Kontrolle in die Werkstatt. ... > weiter

View the full article

jerez_test.jpgThe Pata by Martini team recently took part in three days of testing at Jerez de la Frontera in preparation for the Italian outfit's participation in the Supersport World Championship. Dino Lombardi, Francesco Cocco, Luca Salvadori and Andrea Buccheri were the riders present, testing Yamaha machinery for their respective World, European and Italian championship seasons.

Lombardi was clearly quickest with a time of 1'46.400 on his Supersport-spec Yamaha R6, but the reigning Italian champion had to sort out a few electronics and set-up problems before he was able to put in a series of quick laps on day 2. Francesco Cocco, who will take part in the European and Italian Superstock 600 Championships, also went well, notching up a time of 1'48.000, the young Italian immediately finding a good feeling with his R6, while Luca Salvadori was almost a second down with a 1.49'100. Andrea Buccheri will be taking part in the Two Countries Cup trophy in 2012 and he set an encouraging time of 1'49.7.

"I couldn't have asked for more from this test," declared Pata by Martini team manager Claudio Quintarelli. "Dino had to struggle with a few set-up problems but once they were resolved he set a quick time. We've put together a great team: serious, fast and well-sorted. We'll be aiming to make all the difference in the championships in which we're taking part in 2012."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

0366642.jpg.1333875.jpg   MotoGP: Valentino Rossi glaubt nicht an die Meisterschaft
Siege in der Königsklasse sollten möglich sein
Valentino Rossi denkt nicht, dass Ducati 2012 um den MotoGP-Titel kämpfen kann, ist aber optimistisch, dass er mit der GP12 näher an die Spitze herankommt. ... > weiter

View the full article

0822_r02_aitchison_grid.jpgMark Aitchison from Australia showed some impressive form in his rookie season in 2011 and for 2012 he will rejoin the Superbike fray, but this time in partnership with a returning WSBK team, Grillini. WorldSBK.com caught up with him to find out more about another exciting initiative happening inside the paddock in 2012.

Who will you be riding for in 2012?

"Team Grillini. I will be riding BMW machinery, which will be supported - amongst others - by the Italian clothing company, Sweet Years."

The team name is familiar in WSB terms, can you tell us who is behind it?

"I know the team had a presence in World SBK a few years back when they ran a Yamaha. I really don't think that season was a true reflection of the passion and commitment they want to show. Yes they are a smaller outfit, but I believe this will work in favour of us. The Team is owned and run by Andrea Grillini and the structure of the squad will lend itself to maximising the best performance out of everyone involved. This was a point that attracted me to the deal actually, as I will be working with a few people that I have experience with in the past, so hopefully this will help us develop the BMW more efficiently and effectively."

You had offers in other series so why was it important to you to continue in SBK?

"I had a few other offers to go into the BSB series, which whilst I believe could also have been very good for me, my heart led me to stay in World SBK. Last year I had a great time in the championship and I think I really grew as a rider. I learnt so much about race strategy and bike development, and going through this process with some great people always enjoying the experience made me realize how much I really wanted to succeed in the world championship. I know I still have so much to learn and I have much more potential as a rider, so this year I want to grow again and become even more competitive. We have the BMW bike now, so it will be matter of working with a smart approach and reaching all the targets along the way."

Your new deal with the Grillini BMW team is a surprise to some who thought you would carry on with your previous Pedercini team. What happened there?

"Well, actually I was trying hard to put a deal together with the Pedercini Team with the support of Kawasaki, but in the end they told me that they didn't have the whole budget to support me racing, even though they wanted me to stay with them."

What level of equipment and technical support do you expect to have for your S1000RR. Will it be the 2012 model you will race?

"At the beginning, for at least the first round or two we will use the 2011 model, with key input and development from the BMW Italia machinery. Afterwards once we have our feet on the ground, we can switch to the 2012 model and take all the development from the earlier 2011 model. Most areas we are looking to develop will be done in-house, apart from the electronics, like engine and suspension. Working in-house on engine and chassis preparation, should enable us to work easier with the electronics supplier which will provide an in-house technician for all races and tests."

What is the long-term goal of the new project?

"I can definitely see Andrea Grillini has a very competitive nature and I like this very much. So with this in mind I know he will have high ambitions for this year's project in World SBK. Personally I know now I must focus on putting all the pieces together that can make my performance the best it can be. I can now focus on continuing my training program and work closely with the technicians for the upcoming testing schedule so as we arrive fully prepared for the first race at Phillip Island. In any case it will be great to be back on the grid in Australia for round one!"

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

ROC-Yamaha-500-GP-und-die-BMW-S-1000-RR.   Vergleich: ROC-Yamaha 500 GP und BMW S 1000 RR
Zwei grundsätzlich unterschiedliche Supersportler im Test
500er-Zweitakt-Vierzylinder mit ihrer brachialen Leistung machen vor allem eins - Angst. PS ritt eine ROC-Yamaha 500 GP parallel zur 200-PS-Waffe BMW S 1000 RR. ... > weiter

View the full article

matt_2011.jpgComing off the back of a successful season, which saw him crowned the inaugural champion of the European Junior Cup, Matthew Davies is now ready for a new adventure. After four wins last year (Monza, Aragon, Silverstone and Nurburgring) on a Kawasaki Ninja 250R, the talented young Australian rider will now move up to the European Superstock 600 Championship on a Go Eleven Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R.

The 15-year-old from Wyalong will line up alongside Christian Gamarino and Tony Covena in the Italian-based team, which confirmed that it has confidence in young riders as well as high expectations and ambitious aims.

Gianni Ramello (Team Owner) said he was "pleased to hire a young rider like Matt. The results obtained last season show that he has all the necessary qualities to do very well also in Superstock. Go Eleven therefore renews its commitment ready to face this new challenge, proving once again that it believes in the potential of these young riders, thereby focusing on their growth".

Denis Sacchetti (Team Manager): "Another young rider has become part of our family. Last year, Matt deservedly dominated the Trophy Kawasaki 250, championship born with the aim to develop young talent in the World Superbike Championship. And this is the same intention that more fits with the philosophy of Go Eleven: with Kawasaki we want to create a real way for deserving young people so they can start racing in the 250 and then go to the Stock and the coveted Supersport. I am sure that this season Matt will learn a lot and grow up race after race".

Matthew Davies added: "I am really excited to be racing my first full season on a 600 with such an experienced team as Go Eleven and can't wait for the season to begin. Thanks to Gianni and the rest of the team for giving me this great opportunity - can't wait".

View the full article

camier.jpgNew signing for the Crescent Racing team Leon Camier is about to get down to the business of testing again at Phillip Island in Australia for his new team, having already set laps on the GSX-R1000 at Portimao last year. This will be Leon's third year as a full-time SBK rider, having secured seven podium finishes over those first two seasons with the Aprilia Alitalia team, riding alongside none other than Max Biaggi.

Riding for a UK-based team may well be the missing element to take Camier to the top of the podium on occasion this season, and as they showed at Silverstone last year, Crescent Racing know how to make a Suzuki fly. Add in the mystical name of engine tuning partners Yoshimura to the mix and you can see why Camier feels ready to make a step forward once his overall technical package reaches optimum level.

Said Leon, shortly before the holiday break, "There is a good feeling in the team and everyone speaks English, so we can get on and speak the lingo." He continued, "There were a few issues during our first test but considering that, and that we did not get time to fix things and change the bike much, we were still only a second off on race tyres. I am pretty happy with it and there were quite a few positives to take away."

It was not easy for Camier to arrive in SBK racing in an Italian team so dominated by the world championship winning talents of Max Biaggi. Although Leon downplays this element in his formative SBK years, he acknowledged that it is easier to work inside a team from your own country. "There is an instant connection and I know Frankie and Pete (his two closest technical staff) from my GSE days in the British Championships," stated Leon. "You can connect with everyone a bit easier. It was never really an issue in Aprilia, but to get to know everyone it was definitely easier to be with an English team. Now, we just need a few laps to get into a rhythm. In the data from our tests there was some really positive stuff. We were not a million miles away, so we just need some time to sort it away."

Many riders would be delighted to have scored so many podiums in their first two years of WSBK racing, and seventh in the overall championship in 2011, but for Camier (the most convincing ever BSB champion before turning to WSBK in 2010) there were many missed opportunities during his time riding the RSV4.

"I would say frustration is the word," said Camier when asked to characterise his recent experiences. "I know there was a difference in equipment and all of that stuff, and they have said that. But I still feel that what we had was capable of more. So many of the times I would be quicker up to a certain point than Max, and - without being unrealistic - we were quicker in quite a few places. "In races could still catch Max from starting quite a way back on the grid. There was a lot of potential with it and there were some reasons that I know about which were so frustrating, because we could not change them, and that makes the job really hard. That was what was so frustrating. I am disappointed with the two years to be honest - although I know we had some real good results and came from so far back of the grid so many times to put in podium pace races so many times... but I am frustrated we did not get the results we could have done. I learned a lot from it and I know for the future that I would be a lot more forceful to change things to how I want early on."

Camier is now looking forward to trying out a full-spec race Suzuki at Phillip Island soon, and the first real tie up with legendary tuning company, Yoshimura. "As far as I know Yoshimura will be about engine development and finding more power," said Leon. "The engine we rode in Portimao was not one of their trick engines but what we have in the pipeline for Phillip Island and 2012 will be very different. I am very interested in getting a feel for it at the next test."

View the full article

097_r08_iannuzzo_action_1304_x_748.jpgAfter returning to the Supersport World Championship last year, Rome-based team owner Antonio Suriano is now able to confirm his program for the 2012 season, which will see him take part in Supersport again with Triumph Daytona 675 machines. The rider chosen for the season ahead will be Vittorio Iannuzzo, who steps back onto the three-cylinder British bike again after participating in six races in the ParkinGO BE1 Racing outfit in 2010.

Iannuzzo will join up again with Paolo Rovelli, who will be involved in running the team thanks to a joint-venture with Suriano. There is still a lot of work to do before the start of the season; completing the line-up, and developing the 2012-spec bike which has a number of modifications to the previous version. The aim of the team is to run constantly in the leading positions.

"I really believe in this project," declared Suriano. "Paolo Rovelli is going to bring his professional background and Vittorio Iannuzzo is a rider I have always followed. Ever since he was 14 years of age, he's been very close to my team but only now we get to work together. I'm sure he's still got a lot of potential and his fans will be amazed by his performance. A big thanks to our main sponsor Sator Production that has renewed its support, allowing us to be a part of this new season."

Vittorio Iannuzzo: "Finally after quite a few years I get to work in a team that has been looking for me since the start and one that has big and ambitious aims. The combination of technical and organizational experience will for sure turn out to be an extra ‘weapon'. My aim is to always be in the top 5/7 of the Supersport World Championship races and I can't wait to get back on track. I'd like to thank all the sponsors but mostly my manager Ciro Troncone who has worked hard to get everything to fit into place."

View the full article

new_team_manager.jpegThe Effenbert Liberty Racing Team has appointed a new team manager in its Superbike World Championship programme, 44-year-old Fabio Alberti from Florence in Italy. Fabio made his debut in the world of motorcycle racing in 1995, working with Team Chesterfield Aprilia in the 250cc Championship, during the period when Max Biaggi was the team rider. Then, in 1999, came the beginning of a long and fertile synergy with Lucio Cecchinello, the owner of the LCR team, which helped to make Fabio (right in the photo with Mario Bertuccio) a well-known and appreciated character in the MotoGP world.

His new Effenbert Liberty Racing Team provided an interview with Fabio, a slightly shortened version of which follows here.

Why this change from LCR Honda in MotoGP to the Effenbert Liberty Racing Team in WSBK?

"We all love challenges, new and ambitious projects, those for which you cannot sleep at night. LCR Honda with Lucio has been a beautiful chapter of my professional life, LCR is at the top of the world and working alongside Lucio has really been an honour, a special teacher as well as a special person. But I accepted this challenge, a new prestigious position in a team where there's space for operating, which has the support of the motorbike brand that we all adore for its genius, Ducati, and who doesn't want to present itself on the forefront of international motorsport as a rookie team anymore, but as a reality that wants to win as well as participate. This project that Mario Bertuccio illustrated rang a bell in me and I accepted the challenge."

Why this team expansion, at a time in which the tendency is rather to withdraw, or at least reduce, investment?

"Our team is well supported financially by the owner, the "Liberty CZ Group" holding company, which just a few weeks ago changed its legal form becoming a joint-stock company, and the owner has decided, despite the period of crisis and thanks to new regulations developed by the organizers of the World Superbike Championship and by the FIM, to keep the 2011 budget and also the investment in promotion of their brands. Therefore, the intention was to line up with four bikes in the Superbike World Championship. Unfortunately I did not close with a top rider who I wanted to take with me from MotoGP, but this is a chapter to be re-opened next year. For this year the new entry concerns a young rider, Maxime Berger, because we believe in young people."

What are you expecting from the next coming season, what are your goals?

"The only objective for those who race, is to win, but as we all know, to win is very difficult. We have three very good riders, Guintoli finished the season in great form, Smrz is a very experienced rider who has suffered in the season finale, but I believe that he will be at his best, and Berger is our young promise to whom we want to dedicate a lot of attention and focus for the years to come. So, these are our goals - start to scout new talents, make an academy if possible, because only training creates a fertile breeding ground for young riders and is exactly what Spain is experiencing. In addition, the team will have an appendix in Superstock, which will be managed by a man of experience in Natale Egi, and that with the young McCormick as a rider and with ‘the rookie' Ducati 1199 Panigale, on paper, seems it is going to give a hard time to the competition... Finally, our team will try to organize events that help give even more visibility to the Superbike championship in the world. My commitment will go in these directions."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

_JB_9094_%24%7B27318354%7D.jpg.1624150.j   1983er Yamaha mit zwei Kilometern auf dem Tacho
Im Studio: Yamaha RD 350 LC YPVS
Klassiker findet man im Internet, in Anzeigen-Blättern oder Fachzeitschriften. Manchmal aber auch auf ganz ungewöhnlichen Wegen. So wie dieses Prachtexemplar, eine 1983er-Yamaha RD 350 LC, mit zwei Kilometern auf der Uhr. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Laverda_2011_SFC_001.JPG-V--Amendo_%24%7   Laverda 650/750
Der Klassiker von Laverda als Gebrauchte
Massiv gebaut wie ein Traktor, dabei sensibel wie eine italienische Diva - eine Laverda macht keinen Hehl aus ihrer Herkunft. Sie wollen dennoch eine der 750er? Dann schlagen Sie zu, wenn Sie eine finden. Aber bitte nicht unüberlegt. Denn ein Laverda-Twin erfüllt nicht unbedingt die Erwartungen heutiger Käufer. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Motorradteile-Bielefeld-Frank-Haasper-%2   Motorradteile-Bielefeld
Der Schlachthof für Motorrad-Youngtimer in Bielefeld
Einen Schlachthof für Motorrad-Youngtimer betreibt er, und deren Freunde sind ihm auch noch dankbar: Frank Haasper besticht sie mit originalen Seitendeckeln, Sitzbänken oder Spiegeln. ... > weiter

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...