Zum Inhalt springen

MOTORRADonline.de - bis 10.02.2013

MOTORRADonline.de

Empfohlene Beiträge

morais.jpgKenan Sofuoglu and Sheridan Morais will line up as team-mates in the official 2012 Vanni Lorenzini-run Kawasaki World Supersport team, now called DeltaFin, and each rider has already started preparations in earnest. Sheridan first got the chance to ride the Supersport Kawasaki at the end of season tests at Portimao, setting the fastest lap time and proving that he will be a force to be reckoned with as he moves over to WSS from the Superstock 1000 class. He claimed a podium on the 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R for the Lorenzini by Leoni team at the final round of the year.

Kenan is already a double championship winning legend in the WSS paddock and will return after a season spent in the Moto2 Championship. He has already had the chance to test his new machine and like Morais(photo) has set laps at Aragon and Valencia in Spain in readiness for the onrushing campaign, which starts in Australia in late February.

Vanni Lorenzini (Team Manager): "In testing Kenan has confirmed he is a great champion, turning in strong performances right away. Sheridan, still short of experience, has taken advantage of his track time on the bike and was very close to his team-mate in lap times. We now have a testing ban for a month and that means that we will make the maximum of our workshop time and material to prepare for more testing in the New Year, and then the start of the new season. We will most probably return to testing in January, at Almeria on the 19th and 20th."

Steve Guttridge (Kawasaki Europe Race Planning Manager): "We have enjoyed a lot of success over the past few seasons working closely in WSS with our Provec team and I would like to thank the whole team and their riders for the efforts they have made in that time to put Kawasaki on the top. Team Kawasaki DeltaFin will now be Kawasaki's official team in this class. Already they have put together a solid new team and have started testing their new race machine and rider combination for next year. By signing Kenan they have brought a multiple World Champion back into the World Supersport mix and his ambition to win the title is very much the same as ours! Sheridan's strengths, I believe, are firmly recognised on the Ninja ZX-6R and he has a depth of experience riding one for us, having won himself many national titles on that machine back in South Africa."

View the full article

• Antworten 2,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• MOTORRADonline.de

• motogp.com

• WORLDSBK.COM

MOTORRADonline.de

Yamaha-XT-600-Z-Tenere_010.jpg.1336648.j   Vergleichstest: Yamaha XT 600 Ténéré / XT 660 Z Ténéré
Generationenvergleich: Marken, Mythen und Motoren
Sie kündigten den Arbeitsplatz, lösten vorzeitig ihre Bausparverträge auf, wollten nur noch eines: weg. Verstreut in alle Welt, wagten die abenteuerlustigen Windgesichter mit der Yamaha Ténéré den heißen Ritt durch Wüsten und Savannen. Die beste Reiseversicherung dabei: der dicke XT-Einzylindermotor. ... > weiter

View the full article

112_p03_chesaux_action.jpgThe Ten Kate Junior Team has announced that Bastien Chesaux will race alongside Michael van der Mark in next year's European Superstock 600 Championship. The Swiss youngster has signed a three year contract with the Ten Kate Racing Team and in will race a Honda CBR600RR, prepared by Ten Kate Racing Products. Chesaux already has a lot of experience in World Supersport, 125cc Grand Prix and 250cc Grand Prix, and has scored eleven world championship points.

Chesaux declared: "I'm very happy! Last season was hard but I'm convinced that next year things will get much better. Ten Kate is without any doubt one of the top teams in the paddock. To be part of this team makes me proud and gives me a great opportunity because I've never been in a situation like this before. I have signed a three year contract, but we will work step by step. Therefore I can't wait for the first test in March on a Spanish track. I know my new team-mate very well because Michael and I have had some great battles and hard races over the years in the International German Championship 125cc so this makes it very special."

Ten Kate Junior Team owner Ferry Schoenmakers added: "We are very happy that Bastien Chesaux will race alongside Michael van der Mark next year. Bastien has shown a lot of maturity in his career and we are looking forward to working with him together. Last year, he was very unlucky but he is only twenty years old. Moreover, Bastien has a lot of experience which is very important in the Superstock 600 European Championship. We'll bring more news about Michael van der Mark's contract extension and about our new Superstock 1000 FIM Cup rider shortly after the holiday season."

View the full article

112_p03_chesaux_action.jpgThe Ten Kate Junior Team has announced that Bastien Chesaux will race alongside Michael van der Mark in next year's European Superstock 600 Championship. The Swiss youngster has signed a three year contract with the Ten Kate Racing Team and in will race a Honda CBR600RR, prepared by Ten Kate Racing Products. Chesaux already has a lot of experience in World Supersport, 125cc Grand Prix and 250cc Grand Prix, and has scored eleven world championship points.

Chesaux declared: "I'm very happy! Last season was hard but I'm convinced that next year things will get much better. Ten Kate is without any doubt one of the top teams in the paddock. To be part of this team makes me proud and gives me a great opportunity because I've never been in a situation like this before. I have signed a three year contract, but we will work step by step. Therefore I can't wait for the first test in March on a Spanish track. I know my new team-mate very well because Michael and I have had some great battles and hard races over the years in the International German Championship 125cc so this makes it very special."

Ten Kate Junior Team owner Ferry Schoenmakers added: "We are very happy that Bastien Chesaux will race alongside Michael van der Mark next year. Bastien has shown a lot of maturity in his career and we are looking forward to working with him together. Last year, he was very unlucky but he is only twenty years old. Moreover, Bastien has a lot of experience which is very important in the Superstock 600 European Championship. We'll bring more news about Michael van der Mark's contract extension and about our new Superstock 1000 FIM Cup rider shortly after the holiday season."

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Ducati-Panigale.jpg.1314855.jpg   Das MOTORRAD-Jahr 2011
Highlights des Jahres
Winterreifen-Pflicht, E10-Debakel, Alpen-Masters, Stefan Bradl ist Moto2-Weltmeister oder die Neuheiten auf der Eicma, das Jahr 2011 hatte einige Höhepunkte zu bieten. MOTORRAD zeigt Ihnen die Highlights 2011. ... > weiter

View the full article

wtrten10_logo_final1.jpgThe World Supersport entry list gets longer and longer every day with the addition of another potentially successful team for the next two seasons. Italian outfit, WTR Ten 10, which has accumulated considerable experience in 125cc, 250cc and Moto2, has opted to get involved in World Supersport as part of a wide-ranging project that has entry into World Superbike in 2014 as its final aim.

The three team owners, Fulvio Vannoni, Loris Castellucci and Simone Santolini, with the support of their Indian partner Ten 10 Racing, are already hard at work preparing two Kawasaki ZX-6R machines for the start of the new season, as well as finalizing their technical base, logistics operations and team organization which will be made up of at least 20 people.

On the rider front talks are currently being held with a number of different riders for World Supersport and an announcement will be made soon.

The Imola-based squad is also intending to take part in the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup and the European Superstock 600 Championship with two riders, still to be decided, for each of the two categories.

View the full article

wtrten10_logo_final1.jpgThe World Supersport entry list gets longer and longer every day with the addition of another potentially successful team for the next two seasons. Italian outfit, WTR Ten 10, which has accumulated considerable experience in 125cc, 250cc and Moto2, has opted to get involved in World Supersport as part of a wide-ranging project that has entry into World Superbike in 2014 as its final aim.

The three team owners, Fulvio Vannoni, Loris Castellucci and Simone Santolini, with the support of their Indian partner Ten 10 Racing, are already hard at work preparing two Kawasaki ZX-6R machines for the start of the new season, as well as finalizing their technical base, logistics operations and team organization which will be made up of at least 20 people.

On the rider front talks are currently being held with a number of different riders for World Supersport and an announcement will be made soon.

The Imola-based squad is also intending to take part in the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup and the European Superstock 600 Championship with two riders, still to be decided, for each of the two categories.

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Kawasaki-XZ-6R-636Kubik.jpg.1623959.jpg   Kawasakis "kleiner" Sportler als Gebrauchte
Gebrauchte Kawasaki ZX-6R richtig kaufen
Supersport, 600 Kubik, höchste Drehzahlen - Kawasakis ZX-6R-Modelle bauen auf diese explosive Mischung. Bleiben den hochgezüchteten Bikes als Gebrauchte die Schreie im Ansaugschlund stecken? ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

Lorenzo.1925789.jpg.1925801.jpg   Fahrtechniken im MotoGP: Damals und heute
So fahren die Profis
Die technische Entwicklung und damit der Fahrstil im Grand Prix bleiben niemals stehen. Vom Hinterrad-Drift bis zu anderen angsteinflößenden Tricks zeigt PS, wie technische Neuerungen die Fahrer auf immer wildere Ideen gebracht haben. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

0351047.jpg.1329896.jpg   MotoGP-News: An neue Öffentlichkeit anpassen
Cecchinello erwartet neue MotoGP-Betriebskultur
Stefan Bradls neuem Team-Chef, Lucio Cecchinello, ist es wichtig, dass die MotoGP angesichts der schwierigen Situation auf dem Globus neue Wege beschreiten muss. ... > weiter

View the full article

MOTORRADonline.de

10J-packshot-web.jpg.1321124.jpg   Neu: Der offizielle MotoGP und Moto2/125cc Saisonrückblick 2011
Neue MotoGP-DVDs im Handel
Nach dem Dokumentarfilm "Jorge" sowie dem Rückblick auf die letzte Dekade der Motorrad Königsklasse "10 Jahre MotoGP" bringt radioviktoria.media nun die offiziellen Saisonrückblick DVD´s der MotoGP und Moto2 & 125cc in Deutschland auf den Markt. ... > weiter

View the full article

cover_eng.jpgThe official FIM Superbike World Championship yearbook, now at its 24th edition, the last four of which have been published by Giorgio Nada Editore, has been presented at the D-Store in Rome.

The result of collaboration between Infront Motor Sports and the Italian publishing company, "Superbike - The 2011-2012 Official Book", is edited by Claudio and Fabrizio Porrozzi, responsible respectively for the words and pictures.

Present at the book's launch was Italian rider Niccolò Canepa, who will take part in the 2012 championship with the Ducati Roma team, who had their 1098R Superbike machine on display.

The book, in full colour and available in separate English and Italian language versions, has 208 pages in 24.3x27 cm format, is bound with a hardback cover, and costs € 19.90. In Italy it goes on sale at all Giunti Editore outlets, and abroad can be found at all good bookshops.

For further information: www.giorgionadaeditore.it

View the full article

cover_eng.jpgThe official FIM Superbike World Championship yearbook, now at its 24th edition, the last four of which have been published by Giorgio Nada Editore, has been presented at the D-Store in Rome.

The result of collaboration between Infront Motor Sports and the Italian publishing company, "Superbike - The 2011-2012 Official Book", is edited by Claudio and Fabrizio Porrozzi, responsible respectively for the words and pictures.

Present at the book's launch was Italian rider Niccolò Canepa, who will take part in the 2012 championship with the Ducati Roma team, who had their 1098R Superbike machine on display.

The book, in full colour and available in separate English and Italian language versions, has 208 pages in 24.3x27 cm format, is bound with a hardback cover, and costs € 19.90. In Italy it goes on sale at all Giunti Editore outlets, and abroad can be found at all good bookshops.

For further information: www.giorgionadaeditore.it

View the full article

007_p13_laconi_ambience.jpgRegis Laconi, so nearly the World Champion in 2004 for the Fila Ducati squad, was forced to retire from racing after a horrible crash in practice at the Kyalami round of the championship in 2009. Serious neck and head injuries put him in a parlous condition for a long time, but thanks to a positive approach to his recovery his medical issues were eventually overcome, and the 36-year-old Frenchman is now enjoying life to the full.

Regis has now thrown himself into long-time passion, road cycling, with an almost obsessive zeal. He is a now on a ‘Regis-powered' two-wheeler instead of his former Ducati and Kawasaki WSBK machinery, and on it very often.

Cycling was, in fact, an important point of focus in eventual recovery for Regis, who admits it took some time to come to terms with his instant and traumatic exit from the sport he loved more than all others - bike racing. "I had to stop my career suddenly and if you are not ready to stop - in your mind - it is really, really, really hard. It was all that I used to do with my life, bike, bike, bike. All you do is think motorbikes and then from one day to the next day you have to take away the bike and you think, ‘Oh, what do I do today?' In the beginning after my crash it was hard for me. I have to say a big thank you to my parents."

For Regis, after a short period of hedonism and living it up a little too much according to the man himself, his natural competitive spirit found a real outlet - the roads around his base in the south of France and his bicycle. For a man who came close to death on the track a couple of years ago his physical recovery has been remarkable, allowing him to push himself to some impressive feats on his new kind of bike.

"I have not the ideal physique for the bicycle because I am 175cm and 73kg but I am physically a lot better than before. To go to this level with the bicycle... it was not possible to be like this when I was riding and racing WSBK bikes. I have made a big step physically now and compared to before I am never tired, even a 100km cycle ride. Many times I ride in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Recently I did 250km ride in one go once, including a big climb, in 9 hours!"

Laconi is still a fan of WSBK racing, particularly its two-race format, and does occasional racing school sessions for Ducati France, but on standard road machines. "I am ready to do some riding but not racing like before."

In a season when we saw two double champions - James Toseland and Troy Corser - retire it is a particularly good time not to forget about a rider of the class and quality of 11-times race winner Regis Laconi.

View the full article

007_p13_laconi_ambience.jpgRegis Laconi, so nearly the World Champion in 2004 for the Fila Ducati squad, was forced to retire from racing after a horrible crash in practice at the Kyalami round of the championship in 2009. Serious neck and head injuries put him in a parlous condition for a long time, but thanks to a positive approach to his recovery his medical issues were eventually overcome, and the 36-year-old Frenchman is now enjoying life to the full.

Regis has now thrown himself into long-time passion, road cycling, with an almost obsessive zeal. He is a now on a ‘Regis-powered' two-wheeler instead of his former Ducati and Kawasaki WSBK machinery, and on it very often.

Cycling was, in fact, an important point of focus in eventual recovery for Regis, who admits it took some time to come to terms with his instant and traumatic exit from the sport he loved more than all others - bike racing. "I had to stop my career suddenly and if you are not ready to stop - in your mind - it is really, really, really hard. It was all that I used to do with my life, bike, bike, bike. All you do is think motorbikes and then from one day to the next day you have to take away the bike and you think, ‘Oh, what do I do today?' In the beginning after my crash it was hard for me. I have to say a big thank you to my parents."

For Regis, after a short period of hedonism and living it up a little too much according to the man himself, his natural competitive spirit found a real outlet - the roads around his base in the south of France and his bicycle. For a man who came close to death on the track a couple of years ago his physical recovery has been remarkable, allowing him to push himself to some impressive feats on his new kind of bike.

"I have not the ideal physique for the bicycle because I am 175cm and 73kg but I am physically a lot better than before. To go to this level with the bicycle... it was not possible to be like this when I was riding and racing WSBK bikes. I have made a big step physically now and compared to before I am never tired, even a 100km cycle ride. Many times I ride in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Recently I did 250km ride in one go once, including a big climb, in 9 hours!"

Laconi is still a fan of WSBK racing, particularly its two-race format, and does occasional racing school sessions for Ducati France, but on standard road machines. "I am ready to do some riding but not racing like before."

In a season when we saw two double champions - James Toseland and Troy Corser - retire it is a particularly good time not to forget about a rider of the class and quality of 11-times race winner Regis Laconi.

View the full article

408_p12_guintoli_box.jpgIt says much about the ambition of the Effenbert-Liberty Ducati team that despite putting together a strong first year WSBK effort in 2011, and seeing both Sylvain Guintoli and Jakub Smrz score podiums and almost win races outright, they are only partially satisfied by their overall performance.

The team's Marketing Director, Roberto Bocchiola, explained why the 2011 season was bittersweet for the Czech-based squad, when most others only saw it as a great debut. "We all wished and hoped we could do better, that is why we went into racing, not to end up sixth or fourth or whatever, but we have to understand that it was our first WSBK season," he said. "We had some lucky and unlucky moments, but we should be quite happy, even thought we wished, hoped and thought we could have managed even better results. If we look back and consider this is our first season we should not be too hard on ourselves and now we will fight to do better next year."

Several team members are experienced WSBK campaigners and the core of the squad is indeed the former Sterilgarda team, who evidently know how to make Ducatis go fast, but the impact the overall team made was impressive, especially as Guintoli was injured for much of the early season. Despite this he finished on the podium three times from MMP onwards, and was sixth in the final points tally, ahead of many factory riders. His team-mate Smrz was also on the podium three times, but inconsistency in overall performance kept him in 14th place.

"In 2012 we want Kuba to have the right season, not to repeat a similar season like 2011," continued Bocchiola. "We want him to ride at his standards, so he will have a good season, a regular season at a good level. Sylvain, if things go his way then next year he will improve again. When you look at this year, when he recovered his strength and confidence after his early injury, results were coming and it could have been even a little bit better, because he got close to winning a couple of times. We believe that with the experience we have accumulated and with Sylvain and the team knowing each other better, with no bad luck Sylvain is going to improve a bit more. Surely, we hope Sylvain can get into the top five, if not the top three."

In 2012 the team will expand on two fronts, WSBK and in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, and maybe things are still to grow in one side of the Effenbert - Liberty Team. "We have confirmed three riders in Superbike, including Maxime Berger, in two official teams," said Roberto. "We have also confirmed Brett McCormick in Superstock. There will be no more in Superbike but and we are not completely closed in Superstock. There is a 50% possibility that we will maybe have one more Superstock rider."

View the full article

408_p12_guintoli_box.jpgIt says much about the ambition of the Effenbert-Liberty Ducati team that despite putting together a strong first year WSBK effort in 2011, and seeing both Sylvain Guintoli and Jakub Smrz score podiums and almost win races outright, they are only partially satisfied by their overall performance.

The team's Marketing Director, Roberto Bocchiola, explained why the 2011 season was bittersweet for the Czech-based squad, when most others only saw it as a great debut. "We all wished and hoped we could do better, that is why we went into racing, not to end up sixth or fourth or whatever, but we have to understand that it was our first WSBK season," he said. "We had some lucky and unlucky moments, but we should be quite happy, even thought we wished, hoped and thought we could have managed even better results. If we look back and consider this is our first season we should not be too hard on ourselves and now we will fight to do better next year."

Several team members are experienced WSBK campaigners and the core of the squad is indeed the former Sterilgarda team, who evidently know how to make Ducatis go fast, but the impact the overall team made was impressive, especially as Guintoli was injured for much of the early season. Despite this he finished on the podium three times from MMP onwards, and was sixth in the final points tally, ahead of many factory riders. His team-mate Smrz was also on the podium three times, but inconsistency in overall performance kept him in 14th place.

"In 2012 we want Kuba to have the right season, not to repeat a similar season like 2011," continued Bocchiola. "We want him to ride at his standards, so he will have a good season, a regular season at a good level. Sylvain, if things go his way then next year he will improve again. When you look at this year, when he recovered his strength and confidence after his early injury, results were coming and it could have been even a little bit better, because he got close to winning a couple of times. We believe that with the experience we have accumulated and with Sylvain and the team knowing each other better, with no bad luck Sylvain is going to improve a bit more. Surely, we hope Sylvain can get into the top five, if not the top three."

In 2012 the team will expand on two fronts, WSBK and in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, and maybe things are still to grow in one side of the Effenbert - Liberty Team. "We have confirmed three riders in Superbike, including Maxime Berger, in two official teams," said Roberto. "We have also confirmed Brett McCormick in Superstock. There will be no more in Superbike but and we are not completely closed in Superstock. There is a 50% possibility that we will maybe have one more Superstock rider."

View the full article

tony_covena.jpgThe Go Eleven racing team has signed Dutch rider Tony Coveña to take part in the 2012 European Superstock 600 championship on a Kawasaki ZX-6R. Coveña will have Italian Cristian Gamarino as his team-mate. The 19 year-old from Den Haag is preparing to face his third season in the European Championship following an eighth place finish in 2011.

Tony Coveña: "'It feels great to be part of the Go Eleven team this coming season. After competing in the Superstock 600 series on a Yamaha, making the switch to a Kawasaki Ninja will be a challenge for me. With the professional support from the Go Eleven team, I am sure I can be competitive in the Superstock 600 Championship... I would like to thank Gianni Ramello and Denis Sacchetti for believing in me, and I will do everything in my power to make this season successful. Ciao till the first race!''

Gianni Ramello (Team Owner): "I am very pleased to have reached an agreement with Tony. We felt together we can handle this new adventure in the Superstock 600 series with a competitive bike, thus creating a good team of two young riders in which we have a lot of hopes. We had the opportunity to follow Tony during the championship and we are sure he can be competitive. With the professional support from an organised team and top materials he can improve and get the right experience for a higher category in the future. Now we have completed the 600 Stock team, we have to start working to prepare the first pre-season testing. I cannot wait to see my two riders at work".

Denis Sacchetti (Team Manager): "Another piece of our team has been settled, and now we have a top team. With Cristian and Tony we can be very competitive. This makes me feel honoured and proud of the work carried out in Go Eleven. For 2013 Tony strongly wants to change category, so he will find the right motivation to give 110% every time he gets on track. He already has experience in this category and he knows all the circuits, even though the Kawasaki is a completely new bike for him because the last two seasons he raced with a Yamaha. We believe he can quickly adapt to a competitive Ninja, ours is not a difficult bike. We are already working and trying to do our best to give our riders a product that respects the high level of the Championship".

View the full article

tony_covena.jpgThe Go Eleven racing team has signed Dutch rider Tony Coveña to take part in the 2012 European Superstock 600 championship on a Kawasaki ZX-6R. Coveña will have Italian Cristian Gamarino as his team-mate. The 19 year-old from Den Haag is preparing to face his third season in the European Championship following an eighth place finish in 2011.

Tony Coveña: "'It feels great to be part of the Go Eleven team this coming season. After competing in the Superstock 600 series on a Yamaha, making the switch to a Kawasaki Ninja will be a challenge for me. With the professional support from the Go Eleven team, I am sure I can be competitive in the Superstock 600 Championship... I would like to thank Gianni Ramello and Denis Sacchetti for believing in me, and I will do everything in my power to make this season successful. Ciao till the first race!''

Gianni Ramello (Team Owner): "I am very pleased to have reached an agreement with Tony. We felt together we can handle this new adventure in the Superstock 600 series with a competitive bike, thus creating a good team of two young riders in which we have a lot of hopes. We had the opportunity to follow Tony during the championship and we are sure he can be competitive. With the professional support from an organised team and top materials he can improve and get the right experience for a higher category in the future. Now we have completed the 600 Stock team, we have to start working to prepare the first pre-season testing. I cannot wait to see my two riders at work".

Denis Sacchetti (Team Manager): "Another piece of our team has been settled, and now we have a top team. With Cristian and Tony we can be very competitive. This makes me feel honoured and proud of the work carried out in Go Eleven. For 2013 Tony strongly wants to change category, so he will find the right motivation to give 110% every time he gets on track. He already has experience in this category and he knows all the circuits, even though the Kawasaki is a completely new bike for him because the last two seasons he raced with a Yamaha. We believe he can quickly adapt to a competitive Ninja, ours is not a difficult bike. We are already working and trying to do our best to give our riders a product that respects the high level of the Championship".

View the full article

guarnoni.jpgJeremy Guarnoni has signed for Team Pedercini for the 2012 racing season and the young French rider will take part in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, riding for the Italian team on a Kawasaki ZX 10R. Guarnoni's team mate will be Australian Bryan Staring, who has renewed his agreement with Pedercini and he will therefore ride the Kawasaki ZX 10R for the second consecutive year.

Guarnoni (photo) was the Superstock 600 Champion in 2010 when he won more races than anyone else, and scored a total of eight podium finishes. The 18-year-old talent from Toulouse in France last year raced in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, concluding the season in seventeenth position while Staring finished his first racing season in Europe in eleventh place. With Guarnoni and Staring, the Pedercini team has put together a solid new team; both riders are young but with a range of experience and a strong will to win the championship.

Team Manager Donato Pedercini declared: "We are very excited to have Jeremy Guarnoni join our Superstock team for the 2012 season. Guarnoni is a young and very promising rider and he has been one of the riders we have followed very closely this year. We believe he's got a long and bright future ahead of him at the highest levels in motorcycle racing. We are also really happy to have Bryan with us for a second year. In the closing stages of the 2011 Championship, he demonstrated that he has the technical ability to improve further as a rider and we believe that he can be one of the leading Superstock 1000 riders. During our last winter tests in Valencia and Aragon, Bryan was very fast and we saw a lot of improvement in our bike in terms of electronics and settings. Guarnoni and Staring are two excellent riders and we are confident that we have signed up two strong title challengers for 2012".

View the full article

guarnoni.jpgJeremy Guarnoni has signed for Team Pedercini for the 2012 racing season and the young French rider will take part in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, riding for the Italian team on a Kawasaki ZX 10R. Guarnoni's team mate will be Australian Bryan Staring, who has renewed his agreement with Pedercini and he will therefore ride the Kawasaki ZX 10R for the second consecutive year.

Guarnoni (photo) was the Superstock 600 Champion in 2010 when he won more races than anyone else, and scored a total of eight podium finishes. The 18-year-old talent from Toulouse in France last year raced in the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup, concluding the season in seventeenth position while Staring finished his first racing season in Europe in eleventh place. With Guarnoni and Staring, the Pedercini team has put together a solid new team; both riders are young but with a range of experience and a strong will to win the championship.

Team Manager Donato Pedercini declared: "We are very excited to have Jeremy Guarnoni join our Superstock team for the 2012 season. Guarnoni is a young and very promising rider and he has been one of the riders we have followed very closely this year. We believe he's got a long and bright future ahead of him at the highest levels in motorcycle racing. We are also really happy to have Bryan with us for a second year. In the closing stages of the 2011 Championship, he demonstrated that he has the technical ability to improve further as a rider and we believe that he can be one of the leading Superstock 1000 riders. During our last winter tests in Valencia and Aragon, Bryan was very fast and we saw a lot of improvement in our bike in terms of electronics and settings. Guarnoni and Staring are two excellent riders and we are confident that we have signed up two strong title challengers for 2012".

View the full article

• Neu erstellen...